A Pet A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

funny pet

Have you got a pet that keeps you laughing? Tell us your “My Funny Pet” story or share your “My Funny Pet” photo. We know you’ve got 'em! Now share 'em (pretty please–we need to laugh)!

4 Likes

My dog is about 80 pounds of raw misguided ambition. When it rains, he whines until I let him out. He then runs full speed around the yard, jumping and snapping at the rain drops. I have no idea what he thinks he will accomplish, but it’s funny to watch.

He also loves to steal my blanket. He usually waits until I am sleeping, then snatches it and somehow wraps it all around himself. He completely covers himself except for his nose. He seems to know that breathing is rather important. He has his own blanket now, so he doesn’t steal mine. but he still wraps up in it.

I don’t have any pictures of my dog because, if I want to look at him, I just unwrap him and look. This rarely happens. This picture is pretty close, even though it’s not him…

dog

7 Likes

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart:

2 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/@samgriaa/video/6809860680716389637?u_code=d7lh1h3774gfg8&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=d8941c7a9782f8&share_item_id=6809860680716389637&timestamp=1592700226&user_id=6726591475541558278&utm_source=copy&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&share_app_name=musically&share_iid=6840209215622088453&source=h5_m
My daughter recorded our little freaks purr…lol

4 Likes

Adorbs!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forums, PSitisi. Hope to see you here often!

1 Like

What an amazing purr!

2 Likes

umm really ?

1 Like

My giant cat (Warlock) keeps me in a constant state of amusement. The most recent laugh came from finding him using the newly installed bidet as a drinking fountain.

4 Likes

And why not? Smart kitty–freshly recirculated water is nummy!

3 Likes

Here’s one Kool Kat!

4 Likes

my cats bite and scratch me.

3 Likes

What do they know, Harley??

2 Likes

Another kitty with purr-fect pitch.

4 Likes

Here’s Cat Island, where every cat is everybody’s pet.

4 Likes

You’ve seen the dogs playing poker now meet the Kool Kats LOL . Love this picture :+1:t2::joy:

6 Likes

He keep me busy this boy

3 Likes

Since our house fire last month, we have been staying on a friend’s farm. We are sharing the house with the couple who own it, plus their 7 huge dogs, 3 cats, and 3 new lambs, not to mention our dog and cat. It’s a bit crowded, but better than sleeping in the barn with their cows, horses, sheep, llamas, and goats!

How many pets is too many?

7 Likes