Barnyard Muckers League

the leaderboards after 3.2:

The Muckers ran the backside of the track today. The UnStables take the lead overall with a big win. Cobra Chickens take second on the day. Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered solidified their second place in the overall standings with a strong third. The Muckers hit the homestretch tomorrow. Who will we? Tune in to see!

the leaderboards after 3.3:

The last leg of Week Three has been run. The Final four win the last game. The Unstables take second. Maniac Muckers take third.

After three weeks, The Unstables are the leaders.
SPECIAL NOTE: those wanting only authentic swag for The Unstables will want the name to be “The Unstables”…no capital S…no hyphen…if you see those…run…you have a fake!

Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered and Maniac Muckers are just behind The Unstables. Time to eat up, recover, and dream of big hands.

1 Like

Really ? I was gifted a shirt but the " s " is in capitals - thanks for letting me know

the leaderboards after 4.1:

Week Four has begun. Shameless smacked its way to the top spot in the first game. The Mighty Scratchy Cats landed on their feet for as long as they could to take second. Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered rode their magic pumpkin into third.

The Muck begins again soon. Grab your popcorn, your inhaler, and whatever special cushion you need to absorb what promises to be a bumpy ride.

1 Like

the leaderboards after 4.2:

No great story???

1 Like

the leaderboards after 4.3:

The scorekeeper has to apologize for being out of energy and not having a story. The Muck was think this week. Shameless was the top scoring team for the week. At the end of four weeks, though, The Unstables stand tallest. Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered stands on the next step. Maniac Muckers are in third.

Catch your breath. Build your stamina. And get ready for another week!

results not showing for 4.3 red…shome mishtake shorely :slight_smile:

Yikes…Sorry about that. One column wasn’t entered for some reason (bad scorekeeper, bad). I have corrected it. The change means that The Final Four and Shameless tie for the most points in Week Four.

2 Likes

the leaderboards after 5.1:

Week Five Muck has been thrown. Muck U threw the hardest finishing in first place. Maniac Muckers managed a strong second. Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered took third, which also gave them the overall lead!

The week continues today. Who will out muck the rest? Tune in to see!

the leaderboards after 5.2:

By declaration of last quarter’s champions, Howlers, today was Lite Day in Muckers…lite beer, lite players, and, for most, lite on luck. Cobra Chickens won the day (for the second Friday in a row). Muck U maneuvered its way into second, pulling themselves into second overall, too. The Final Four bested their name again with a third place finish on the day.

At the moment, Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered sits atop us all, sipping a “tasty” Natural Lite, complaints, again, of the Howlers.

1 Like

C’mon Allen. At least let us have a Corona and a lime

1 Like

I like the way you think, Randy!

the leaderboards after 5.3:

No more lite beer today…nothing but strong drink. Cobra Chickens show they can hold their own with a strong first place. Shameless shows they have nothing to be ashamed of finished in second. MUCK U continues a strong week with a third.

Cobra Chickens and MUCK U are the top two scoring teams in week 5. Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered stays in the top spot. MUCK U, The Unstables, and Cobra Chickens are all in hot pursuit.

Time to watch the tapes and crunch the numbers while enjoying a delicious buffet prepared by the top chefs in NE Maine.

Thanks. And congrats on your back to back wins. Impressive

1 Like

the leaderboards after 6.1:

The sixth week of the muck this quarter has been entered. MUCKER LUCKERS starts the week with a win. The Unstables find their way into second. Maniac Muckers make their way to third. Play resumes soon. Everyone do their stretches and get lots of water.

the leaderboards after 6.2:

The second round of week 6 went off in typical muckers fashion. The Maniac Muckers prove to be the muckiest on the day taking first. Cobra Chickens flex their muck to take second. The Mighty Scratchy Cats show real muck with a third place finish.

The overall race gets closer all the time. Who will emerge from the crowd today? We will know soon!

I thought Mav, with the Cobra Chicken’s got 2nd place.

Yikes! I mistyped.I made the edit. My apologies.

the leaderboards after 6.3:

Week 6 is over. Cobra Chickens continue their strong play this week, finishing in first and taking the top spot on the overall board. The Final Four takes second in the last game of the week. The Mighty Scratchy Cats take third.

The teams are bunched at the top. Three teams tied for second. The top five teams are within 12 points of each other. Its time to find a way to make a breakaway if one is possible. .