Bank roll builder

I was checking out a Bankroll builder and the payout showed 1k buy in, but it shows nothing for winning. Don’t mean to ask such a lame question, but what the heck does this do for you if you get nothing in return for your buy in?

2 Likes

I think the payout is based on how many players register and actually play at the start of the game.

2 Likes

Thanks. That is probably the most logical answer.

2 Likes

Yep and for the many re-buys. I played these when i started here and that is how i built up a few chips.

1 Like

Also, with the re-buys they cannot know until end of re-buys how much the payouts are.

1 Like

Hi @ddaafternoons
Bankroll builder is Great for new players to learn the games, develop strategies and meet a lot of great folks while gradually building their bankroll. Due to the buy in of 1K, the payouts are small unless one can make the final table. I still go there occasionally just to have some fun:)

1 Like

I never play bankroll builder but it’s a good place to start for most new players.

2 Likes

Not a fan of re-buys but occasionally, I will play a bankroll builder re-buy. If & when I do, as a challenge will play to finish in the payout without any rebuys and only buying 1 rebuy at the break.

2 Likes

Yep, i do not play them anymore because of the bingo lol for first 20 minutes BUT i did get my start there. I would tell all new players to play them, BUT like you, only try to re-buy once so when u get in the money u actually win more and spent less:).

1 Like

Win more, spend less. Now thats a winning Poker formula we all can live with :slight_smile:

2 Likes