Bankroll builder help

I’m new here, How does the tournament work does everyone gets to keep the chips they won or only last man standing gets it all? Also what is that poolprize in it?

Whatever the payout structure is depending on entries

1 Like

For each tournament, you can go to the tournament lobby (where you see all the players’ names and standings) and see the pay-out structure. I like to keep an eye on how much I’ll get if I hang in just a little bit longer. Keeps me from going on tilt (sometimes!).

3 Likes

Welcome to the Replay Poker Community Forums, DR-WOLF.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

To my knowledge, unless something changed, this is the typical bankroll builder format.
For the NL games, everyone buys in with 500 chips before the tournament starts you can also rebuy to double your stack(I recommend this because it is at a discount). The tournament is a bounty tournament with each person you knock out you get 135 chips. There is also a rake, so I believe that 315 of the 500 chips goes to the prize pool for the last few standing. The tournament is usually very chaotic for the first 24 minutes of play as you have unlimited rebuys if you get knocked out. After 24 minutes, you can add on for more chips and then rebuys and add-ons are done. The play is much better as people have deep stacks and it goes from there.

In ML games, you can not bet more than pot preflop, but that is the only rule. The game is simple, there are no rebuys no addons just try to get first place and dont get out.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

how do i get to automatic top up my betting
bank

Hi johnluna–welcome to the Forum. To do this, you need to go to the little arrow beside your avatar–your profile picture. Click on the arrow which will give you a drop-down menu. Choose Settings, and then click on Always Auto Rebuy. This should do the trick.

2 Likes