Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Nope. Anybody?

Team Play - as played in the Partisan Poker League
-The object of the game is for you and your team mates to stay in the game and be the last players left as points are awarded to each player in the order of elimination. The longer you stay in the game the more points your team scores. The team who has the most points at the end is the winner.

• So you play with your team mates, not against them, and try to help them stay in the game as long as possible; for example, if you and a team mate are the only players left in a hand, the player with the most chips folds to the team mate with the least chips. If a team mate goes all-in, you fold, regardless of your hand.

Check this link in our TPP forum for more detailed tips.

Please note, as in normal poker cheating is strictly forbidden – cheating includes any form of outside communication with other players whilst playing in a tournament (like skype, google chat or the phone). Cheating also includes inappropriate chat with team mates during a tournament – players are not permitted to instruct team mates in chat during a game. Instructions include things like advising team mates of your hand, telling them to call, or fold, or similar.

Hope this helps. Sorry if it is a little long winded.

thx flashlite, but ur explanation shows collusion and chip dumping being the primary play. hope replay doesnt find out about team play games :slight_smile:

Do you? If so, you could have sent me a private message, but not to worry, it’s a matter of interpretation, we feel that we don’t do either in an ethical sense, but this link pretty much covers it.

dont know flashlight, cause i never heard of team play before, but i would imagine if they approved ur league then im assuming they vetted u and the league, i mentioned it as a joke just because of how u explained 2 players on same team in a hand folding to each other. i have never done that nor have i seen that before so the rules may be different in a so called team play game or league.

@floridajetski Can I join? my rank is a bit above 1k but i am just a luckbox :smiley:

absolutely Nobluff, games are on Sunday nights at 7 pm eastern time ( dont know if ur time zone allows u to play then ) will be 2 times a week soon, then eventually nightly. if your truly interested then i could get u added as a member to start in this Sundays game.

True, our rules are different and we are very open about that, but in the challenge we are happy to play an amended version. Also, we are more than happy for “a Donks Team” to play for a bit in our league to see what we do and how we do it. Never know, you may really enjoy the challenge and the different style.:sunglasses:

hey badonk, i have a player that wants to join, 35cent ranked 283 please send friend request and add him, thx

Thank you for all your recruiting @floridajetski It’s been done.

so how do I join?

hey scott, i messaged u, did u get the info?

hey badonk, please add scottroc as a new member, he is ranked 654, good player,nice guy. please send and or accept his friend request also, thx

I’m interested in joining the league, floridajetski informed me about you guys

@scottroc thank you for your interest in joining our league. Please accept my friend request. @floridajetski thank you for all your recruiting help

I did, Thank You

@ scottroc a pm will be coming today

COOL :slight_smile:

NEW MEMBER REQUESTS
@scottroc is the newest player to be nominated for membership. His recent RP ranking is 654. After being posted here, the nominee will be approved on Thursday (8/23/2018) at midnight unless there is significant opposition from the league. Once approved, he would be eligible to play in the 8/26/2018 MTT:

Hey Badonk,
Thank’s for leting me play with all the best player’s in the world that play
on replay poker. The Badonkadonk League has the most prestigic player’s playing any where that I know of on the web free poker. Also most of my friends on replay poker are in, are going to join this league. So let’s have fun :). Badonka Donk’s all the way.

Mark B.