Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

ADDITIONAL NOMINEES
BipolarBearAH (ranked 2130) and berrycrush (ranked 2156) have been recruited by Tomcat75 and chuckcox to become the newest members of the Silver Donks League.
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why these nominees should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 9pm EDT on Wednesday April 22, 2020.
If you have a friend who wants to join our league, simply send me their name and we’ll take it from there.
If anyone else is interested in learning more about our league, post here or send a friend request to Badonkidonk. Thank you for helping us continue to recruit qualified members.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 19, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 294
Participation: 95%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 295
Participation: 59%

HEE HAWL OF FAME - No tournament today

MONDAY DONKS TOURNAMENT
Some of you have asked how to qualify to play in our Hee Hawl of Fame Tournament on Mondays. All you need to do is win the previous Wednesday or Sunday regular tournament.
Each Monday, our league holds a tournament for the 21 Donks who have won at least one quarterly leaderboard championship sometime in the past and have therefore been inducted into our Hee Hawl of Fame and are entitled to display a crown on their avatar if they choose to use it. In addition to these 21 Donks, the winners of our regular tournaments will also be invited to participate on the following Monday only. So the Golden Donk and Silver Donk tournaments on Wednesday and Sunday shall serve as satellite tournaments for this Hee Hawl of Fame Tournament. This means there will be up to 4 Guests invited to this tournament each Monday.
It is hoped that this clarifies it. Good luck.

1 Like

improving your skills. since i showed up at the wrong time for the Hee Hawl of fame tournament on monday i decided to read the league discussion for a bit. topic of interest was skills. at first i was slaughtered down in the silver league but i kept plugging away. I then noticed a overall trend and i changed my play overall. This change helped me place high enough to move up to golden. I tried this in golden and it worked for just a tournament or two and that was all. i since have revamped again. thought i was going to be bumped down for awhile. recently i have watched and tried certain plays on certain people. i had one recently where i thought, they thought, i thought, so i did something extreme. i only did this because this player was so good most people were not capable of folding yet this one did. still proud of that hand. moral of the story. this league makes you a better player.

3 Likes

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 20, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.

GOLDEN DONKS - No tournament today
Participation: 95%

SILVER DONKS - No tournament today
Participation: 59%

HEE HAWL OF FAME - BADONK’S MTT 296

ADDITIONAL NOMINEES
goodoldboy (ranked 1821), VTChef (ranked 1851) and Larry_Laffer (ranked 1152) have all been recruited by chuckcox to become the newest members of the Silver Donks League.
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why these nominees should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 7pm EDT on Sunday April 26, 2020.
If you have a friend who wants to join our league, simply send me their name and we’ll take it from there.
If anyone else is interested in learning more about our league, post here or send a friend request to Badonkidonk.
Thank you for helping us continue to recruit qualified members.

1 Like

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 22, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 297
Participation: 73%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 298
Participation: 57%

Congrats Chuck :slight_smile:. Although I´m still a newbie in this league I have played against many Donks before I joined here. Chuck is always friendly and helpful on tables and a great advocat for the Donk league. Well deserved.

2 Likes

EDJER54
We are happy to report that after being absent from the Replay site for weeks, we have heard from senior Golden Donk and Hee Hawl of Famer, edjer54. He is recovering and feeling better after having had a massive heart attack. If you are friends with Edjer54, I’m sure that he will be happy to read your messages when he feels up to returning to our tables.

2 Likes

@edjer54, sorry to hear about your hospital stay. I hope you’re doing much better. Take it easy and listen to your doctors. I hope we can see you at our tables when you’re feeling up to it again.

2 Likes

Take care edjer, hope to see you at the tables soon.

1 Like

@Edjer54 I’m glad to hear that you made thru your huge ordeal and getting better, You get well soon and GOD BLESS

1 Like

ALL TEAM PLAYERS PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Glad to hear you are back home Edjer, missed you at the tournaments. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing you.at the tables soon.

Best wishes,

Seville

1 Like

Another Nominee
Cubber2 (ranked 1930) has been nominated to become the newest member of the Silver Donks League.
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why this nominee should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 9pm EDT on Wednesday April 29, 2020.
If anyone else is interested in learning more about our league, post here or send a friend request to Badonkidonk.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 26, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 299
Participation: 91%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 300
Participation: 54%

I will be praying for you Edjer! You are on my thoughts! I hope you are feeling better!
With love xx

1 Like

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 27, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - No tournament today

SILVER DONKS - No tournament today

HEE HAWL OF FAME - BADONK’s MTT 301

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 29, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 302
Participation: 73%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 303
Participation: 58%

1 Like

ANOTHER NOMINEE
The most recent player to be nominated to become the newest member of the Silver Donks League is thumbs (ranked 100).
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why this nominee should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 7pm EDT on Wednesday May 3, 2020.

1 Like