Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

REPLY TO JuiceeLoot
Thank you for your post. As you probably know, the number of runners (entrants) is used as part of the formula to determine the quantity of carrots won. On the Sunday Grey Foal leaderboard, there were 13 entrants only on week 1 played on 4/28/19. Since then, there have been 15, 11, 19 and 20 Grey Foals enter the Sunday MTT’s as shown in Row 7 of the leaderboard. The correct number of entrants was used each week, but just not displayed.

1 Like

When do the Grey Foals play please?

Don’t worry, I found it. Just have to get below that 2k ranking and I’m in (assuming you’ll have me, lol)

1 Like

WHO WILL BE MOVING TO THE OTHER LEAGUE?
There are 5 weeks remaining in the quarter when league reassignments will take place. Here’s which certain members will be moving to our other league.

1. Grey Foals League - There are now 34 Grey Foals in the league and 20% of them (or 6) will advance to the Golden Donks League next quarter. So those Foals who finish in the top 3 of either the Sunday or the Wednesday Leaderboard will be advancing to our other league.
  2. Golden Donks League - After performing a little house cleaning based on the replies from private messages to our less active members, there are now 42 Golden Donks in the league and 20% of them (or 8) will become Grey Foals next quarter. To determine which 8 Donks will become Foals, we will add together the carrots of both the Sunday and Wednesday leaderboards and those Donks who have the least carrots based on the sum of both leaderboards will become a Grey Foal next quarter.

Enjoy the competition and good luck.
Badonk

New Recruit
SugarBlossom (currently ranked 1092) has accepted our invitation to join one of our leagues and will be inducted into our Grey Foals League on June 3 and be eligible for their first MTT on Wednesday June 5.
If an existing member knows of any reason why this nominee should not be inducted into our new league, please message me or post a message here in our Forum.
If any other RP player is interested in learning more about our league, post here or friend and send a private message.

WEDNESDAY LEAGUE ACTION FOR MAY 29, 2019

I really enjoyed the game tonight. Thanks, Badonk for organizing this tournament. And thanks to all players.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners of last nights tourneys. Well done.

I won the award for the fastest Golden Donk tonight. A dirty job, but somebody had to do it :slightly_frowning_face: Wait till Sunday :wink:

New Nominee
mystrygirl (currently ranked349) has accepted our invitation to join one of our leagues and will be inducted into our Grey Foals League on June 3 and be eligible for their first MTT on Wednesday June 5.
If an existing member knows of any reason why this nominee should not be inducted into our new league, please message me or post a message here in our Forum.
If any other RP player is interested in learning more about our league, post here or friend and send a private message.

Hi Donk, as I was registering for donk’s, I did not see the “foal” registration as I have in previous sign in’s, wasn’t sure if you separated the sign in area? Or if there is a malfunction somewhere. Thought I’d bring it to your attention if the latter…

REPLY TO JUICEELOOT
Thank you for your post. On May 19, we became two separate leagues and so we now register on different pages as described in this post of May 20:
"There is now the Badonk’s Donks League and the Badonk’s Foals League.
So Badonks Foals should now always register at this new link here:
https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/19
Badonk’s Donks will continue to register here:
https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/14 "

1 Like

ChicagoSerbs (currently ranked 1688) has accepted our invitation to join our Grey Foals League on June 7 and be eligible for their first MTT at 7pm on Sunday June 9.

SUNDAY LEAGUE ACTION FOR JUNE 2, 2019

Add Whamm (currently ranked 1936) to this group. Thanks again to chuckcox.

Thanks,Looking forward to Sunday @ 7:00PM

1 Like

Welcome Whamm. Good luck Sunday and have fun.

Add flashlight_gt (currently ranked 1992) to this group to be inducted on Saturday.

I have noticed that no one ever uses the chat box in the pre tourney lobby. Badonk uses it occasionally but it is rare to see anyone else there. It’s not just for the Donk league but for all tournaments. Is everyone aware that it is available?

Reply to chuckcox
Thank you for mentioning that feature, chuck. It is pretty good to be able to chat live with members there. Perhaps, I should start leaving top secret league info at the pre-tourney lobby so more members will go there. hmmmm
:slight_smile:

Add re1ayer (currently ranked 548) to this group to be inducted on Saturday. Thanks again to chuckcox. It is now a group of 4.

WEDNESDAY LEAGUE ACTION FOR JUNE 5, 2019

If you’re not paying attention to the Grey Foals League Leaderboard, you’re missing something special. With only 3 more MTT’s to play in the quarter, there is only 2,452 carrots separating the Grey Foals who are in 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th place. Click below and check this out:

Remember? The top three on this leaderboard advance to the Golden Donks League next quarter!