Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

it was a clean sweep for the MUCK U boys from that other league. And clearly I am the anchor dragging that team down! Great job Allen and marlon!

3 Likes

Wow an amazing game to watch, 3 hour marathon. Congrats Allen, Marlon & Tom!

2 Likes

welcome @PlayLater - good people, good poker, so good luck!

3 Likes

This Donks league, which I am proud to be a member of, is throwing a party with this great recognition, John !! I couldn’t agree with you more!! Well done again!! We are very blessed to have you, Randy @BeeSlick and Carol @mystrygirl in this awesome League. Players and friends like you both are just what this poker family needs! Besides, I totally agree with you Carol, because I share the same feelings about what I would do if there was no such league and these amazing friends! Thank you both for being who you are! Also for the great job in recruiting excellent players!!
I love you!!

4 Likes

WOW Congratulations to the Golden Players @Rockit , John @12beat22 and Tom @Saratogatom for the great results in the afternoon game, and In the evening game my Congratulations to Allen @ahured , @marlon2305 and WOW again Tom - saragatotom!!! Wohoooooo!!

3 Likes

In Silver Tournament at 3pm my big shout goes to @affautos, @timbershot and @donkbusta444 for the great results and at 7pm my applause goes to @TatorSalad, @TireGuy -JohnSnow :slight_smile: and to @tjmcfarland !! Congratulations to all!!!
Thank you B’Donk @Badonkidonk, who gave us this gift of having this League, sooo a big thank to you and to all my special friends for making this League the best!! By the way, B’Donk, I miss you and I pray that you and your son are having fun!
I love you!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for this post, I´m sure other members have the same thoughts. The criteria to join is rank 3,000 or better and to play at least one game pr week. With that said any Donk can send the name of a player to Recruit team or Board members if in doubt.
Inviting friends who meet the criteria is a great way, so please go ahead @Lifesong :slight_smile:
The process for a player joining is (short version):

1. When I get the name from a recruiter I check their rank and send the nominee a friend request.
  2. When friend recuest is accepted I send a welcome pm with details about Donk League and forums. If the nominee has not been explained about Donk League I send a pm first with the criteria to join and a short description.
  3. When accepting the criterias to join the new player is added to members list and can play.

nothing here states that chip winners from the HOF are no longer invited back the next week.

Point taken. It states who will get an invitation instead of who will not. I apoligize if it caused any inconvenience

Fellow Donks please send a warm welcome to @PF540 who is new to this great community and can play the very first game in Silver League Wednesday April 21st. Thank you @husky111 for recruiting
Good luck all and have fun :blush:

1 Like

i believe that it was overlooked as a long standing rule in the HOF. I know the board has a lot on their plate. the point of opening up to more plyers has not worked you had 23 today. why would you not want the chip winners from the previous week to play as was done before.

so last weeks’ 36 doesn’t count?

It really is a balance on a thin line here. We want exiting games but also have to acknowledge HHoF´ers concerns about too many players

1 Like

Warm Welcome @PF540 to our Donks’ Family Good Luck in your first Donks’ tournament. If you have any questions or concerns I’ll be happy to answered them

2 Likes

Welcome PF540 to our Donks’ family. Have fun & Good Luck in your first Silver.

2 Likes

We’re very happy to have you @PF540 aboard!! Welcome and have fun xxx

2 Likes

can someone who has the power to do so recruit me (even if nobody knows me here) in the silver league, and before 9pm if possible ꓷ:

good night :goggles:

MADHOF. I am the chief recruiting officer for this league. I have “friended” you. Accept and I will expain.

Donk is at the Vet
For those of you who haven’t heard, one of our most active and passionate Donks has been diagnosed with cancer. @12beat22 started his treatment earlier today. We know there’s no way that he’ll be able to stay away from the Donk tables.

3 Likes

:cry::cry::cry: