Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

CONGRATULATIONS Rick and John!!! WELL DESERVED xxxx

2 Likes

I believe Rick may be one of the Chosen two…but John? Seriously?

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

1 Like

great job guys i see my chips help u john, lots of fun yudman

1 Like

Thank You Lyle, Norris this is unbelievable, great job! Thanks!

3 Likes

BIG CONGRATS TO rICK AND JOHN - WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS - OF THE 1ST DOUBLE DELIGHT.

For all the scores you can see here.

3 Likes

@SarahFra wins an incredibly deserved crown … congratulations, an incredible result which seemed impossible before the game started, but you gave us a good poker lesson … WELL DONE!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Sergente21! After being last for the majority of the 1st hour I was not expecting a complete turn around. You played well also, was just unfortunate timing with the cards you were dealt with. Looking forward to going gold with you!

3 Likes

Thanks @SarahFra, not sure what will happen in the last three days, but you definitely gave us all a lesson on what it takes to become a Gold … well done!

3 Likes

CONGRATS SARAH

I popped in when you were, what, dead last with 22 players left?
amazing performance by an amazing lady.

2 Likes

DOUBLE DELIGHT
Congrats to @12beat22 and @pokerrick. I like the name “Double Delight.” It reminds me of my first threesome. That’s what the two girls called themselves when I played in my first 3-way SnG.
WHAT?
I’m not sure what you thought that I was posting about.
What did you think I meant?

As long as your first - or any - threesome didn’t involve John and Rick I am ok with it…

whew…need to go wash some heinous mental images from my brain now.

1 Like

DOUBLE DELIGHT 2 will be this Saturday at the usual time - please let me know if you wish to enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to sincerely congratulate with 2 players who have been battling for the crown in the Early Wednesday LB since the very beginning. They arrived at the last game in the first 2 positions, and battled for the crown until the very end of the last game. Congratulations to @kaasea for winning the crown and momentarily taking first place in the Composite LB. I’ve commented on @kaasea’s performances before, I just love the way he plays, and looking at him in the last couple of weeks I think he’s even improved - if possible. He will be a tough nut to crack in next quarters Gold tier. But the same credit also goes to @tatsel, who played splendidly tonight like in the whole tournament. At the beginning of the quarter he decided to only play the Early Wednesday Tournament, and not only he advanced through it but battled for the crown until the very last card. Amazing how focussed they both stayed tonight. Well done guys.

3 Likes

Congrats to @kaasea for winning not one, but TWO crowns this quarter. Nearly 3 crowns placing 3rd on Sunday’s leaderboard. One of the most consistent players I’ve seen out there. He’s a force to be watched out for entering the Golden world. Congrats to @10dick1498 for winning Wednesday 9pm leaderboard – another stellar player. Great quarter everyone, pleasure playing with you all.

-Pokermom aka SarahFra

2 Likes

It was great. Can’t believe I made it …

1 Like

FIRST OF ALL…sorry if I am jumping the gun, but I dont really care.

Congrats to all the crown winners and the silvers who have advanced. Well done all.

NOW, a special shout out to two guys I have come to look upon as brothers - Ale and Barry.
Better known as @Sergente21 and @Husky11, you guys are top notch players and top notch buddies.
You were driven, obsessed really, to advance. And I have the private messages to prove it.
So happy for you both. And maybe now you’ll stop asking me about the damn 1.3 final game!!!. Now kick some butt in your newfound golden duds. I bet they will look GOOD on you both. Hope to see you both in the future.

Oh…and Ale…
GUESS WHAT?
YOU MADE IT!

3 Likes

GUESS WHAT?

1 Like

Thanks Tom. If it’s true my congrats to all who made it, especially Ale (Sergente21) who was and is as obsessed as I am. And to Sarahfra for some superb play of late!!! But I’m syill looking for the final announcement to make it real.

1 Like

Congrats !!! @kaasea for being a Double Crown Winner. Also, @SarahFra and @10dick1498 for winning a Crown. Nicely Done and Welcome to the Golden Donks

3 Likes

Congrats !!! @Sergente21 @Hawkus1962, @tatsel, @nelson1952, @Johnoliver @husky111, @dingbuhau, @Daveinc @_snowman to the Golden Donks League, nicely done

4 Likes