Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

How do you nominate a player to become a donk?

1 Like

Thank you for your question.
Any Donk can nominate any player that has a Replay ranking better than 3000. Just send the name of the player to me and ask the player to kindly accept my friend request so I can send them an invitation.

1 Like

DO THE ALL-DONKS-IN TOURNAMENTS COUNT ON THE QUARTERLY LEADERBOARDS?

These Special Events do not count on the regular leaderboards because our Silver and Golden Donks will be competing together. However, these 3 events will have their own leaderboard so we can declare our 3rd quarter overall ALL-DONKS-IN Champion on August 19th. Of course, there will be an award worthy of displaying as your profile pic.

The Donks have been sending in some really good questions. Don’t hesitate to post a question here on our Forum. If one Donk wants to know the answer, other Donks probably need to know the answer.

Fellow Donks please send a warm welcome to SSman and furn who are new to this great community and can play their very first game in Silver League today. Also a big thank you to @drj123 and @tatsel for recruiting.

Good luck all and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck SSman and furn, hope you enjoy this great league :slight_smile:

1 Like

UH oh…goat bringing in re-inforcements…guess there’ll be a new KID in town.

2 Likes

Welcome to the new players…sit down, have fun, it’s a blast.

1 Like

Welcome SSman& Furn Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

ps, thanks all for the warm welcome,

but Tats didnt recruit me, he said he would hurt me and my family if i didnt join :wink:

4 Likes

Hi

first time on and not good with pc,s give me a little time to figure this out lol. proud to be invited…

3 Likes

My Lovey furn a warm welcome xxx

1 Like

Hi @puggywug please check the Wednesdays Euro time game as I am not listed and have played both games

Thanks
Tiggs

1 Like

Hi Furn,
Glad to have you. You will fit right in here. Looking forward to seeing you at the donk tables.

Seville

1 Like

Haha now you make me look like a gangster LOL

1 Like

Will have this fixed soon. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sadly, I didnt fare well in my first outing with the league. Will take a bit of adjustment playing these great players. Much better level of play than on the regular tables

2 Likes

@SSman I’ve been part of this great league for 2 weeks only. I only played three games because I’m now on vacation with my family, but I can testify that it really takes the game to a completely new level, that can be very rewarding to players who aspire to a certain level of skill and style. Looking forward to playing together! Sergente21

2 Likes

The problem has now been corrected.

1 Like

WHEN IS THE NEXT DONKS TOURNAMENT THAT WILL IMPACT THE LEADERBOARDS?
Just to clarify, none of our ALL-DONKS-IN Tournaments will have any impact on the regular Sunday or Wednesday weekly leaderboards, because we will all be competing with Donks from both tiers. However, these 3 Special Events will have their own unique leaderboard so we can declare a winner after the 3rd and final event on August 19th.
So the next Donks tournament that will impact the leaderboards will be played on Sunday August 23rd.

I agree with you. I am looking forward to sharpening my skills over the coming weeks and months.

Have a great vacation!

Shawn Springer

1 Like