Bad idea

My last step ticket will expire today, just like many others…I been sitting at a 100k step 4 and NO one else even signed up, 2 hours now:)I said it when they started it and will say it AGAIN, this was a bad promo:).

2 Likes

A clunker every now and then should be expected.

If Replay wanted to clean up the site, it’s obvious where to start.

2 Likes

Where do you think they should start?

Personally I think the Step competition was a good idea even if I have no interest in playing it! The fact that @bill8888 is playing seems to indicate its somewhat interesting and not entirely a clunker!

If players dont like the 4 Step competition then dont play it, which is what I choose to do.

If you do play it, then how could it be improved?

In terms of “cleaning up the site” I think the lag issues and related issues need addressing. The SPAM from BROADCAST and POP UPs has been complained about too.

The only specific way RP could clean up the site specific to the OP topic 4 Step competition is IMO offer a way to retain or use these tickets and not force them go to waste!

1 Like

@bill8888

Some tickets have a ridiculous life span on them like 4 years! Others have a stupidly short life span.

Yeah, I’m deff not waiting for more than 15-30 mins for a game to start!

I had very little interest in the Step competition bc it seems you can buy in at any Step and skip working your way up.

I think the competition was popular for a while no? Maybe some things could be improved, but anything that is new and has good participation is not entirely a bad idea IMO.

This site has on and off peak times for players and games are much harder and sometimes not possible to start in off peak times.

Maybe players have now lost interest in this competition?

Can these 100K tickets be used in other games? The option to convert tickets has been brought up before. IMO 100K is a lot to go to waste, so there should be an option to use it or convert it if its
earnt! If not it almost feels like RP is stealing by removing your accumulated winnings via expiry.

We all get tickets thrown at us if we log in consecutively each day. These tickets have fast expiry dates. It kinda feels like the neighbour giving away milk that is about to expire tomorrow!

These fast expiry dates RP “gifts us” is IMO designed to force action for tourneys on this site…

1 Like

@bill8888 I have had the same issues many times my friend. I don’t believe it’s a bad idea, but the process of implementation needs some help to make it work!. It’s obvious the step promotion must stay in the SNG platform, with no way for ticket holders to gather at a scheduled time.

1 Like

Yep, 4 years on some tickets, 7 days on other tickets lol is kind of out there…I tried every different hour as i sleep weird hours, just seemed like ppl. have no interest in 4 step-cannot have a winner on every promo. Ok, i do LOVE these 100k tickets given each week, i seem to be lucky and make good use of those:).

Your response needs to be read several times to be absorbed fully.

Since I’ve only read it twice, I’ll leave some of the questions to be answered by greater minds.

Your post certainly was of highest quality.

I do have a thought about the Step competition and user experience.

The concept raises players expectations.

It rarely delivers the top prize.

It may be worth a try but soon we realize we really have no interest in playing it.

IMO, it shouldn’t be improved.

It should be declared a clunker and swept away.

Replay had good intentions with the Step competition.

It all boils down to user experience.

1 Like