Authority in Question - Replaypoker or Moderator?

This is going toooo far. Marci said Go troll, not you are a troll. I know Marci very well, he always tries to help others, but sometimes they misunderstood him. Go troll was a joke.

Then about the payment. We dont get paid, not for real and not with play chips. Twice Paul offered us a Bonus, Marci did not accept, he never had chips for his help to others. When a player becomes a moderator he dont get chips if he start.

I think it is better you talk with Marci trough messages, it is better to explain it that way. Not that is a secret, but in message you can tell it more personal. Sometimes comments has to be removed. When we dont do that its going on and on.

Trust me, to be a moderator is not always easy. Even when you take actions for a very good reason you get complains. But the whole moderating team are trying to make the site better and try to help the players here.

And we all want to resolve it in a nice way, i know you both, Terri and Gogo, you always are nice and friendly. Thats why i think there is much misunderstanding now.

Please solve it together.

I never ever said anything like thet, Quote from you “Mods get 2 mill to become one”

Again, please provide where it was my nasty remarks.

She, ( now I know she ) sent me before PM-s and in chat, very offensive to me, I did not moderate her thet time and not call other moderators, because I wanted her to understand and give her answer in the nice way as you described.

I did not call her “troll” she is trolling the thread. please look up in wiki. You may understand.

Rusty, I really would like this topic to be resolved but unfortunately, in my eyes there are still some concerns that need to be addressed. Paul Gould, I appreciate you making a comment on this matter that Moderators aren’t employees but volunteer members who help to make the site a fun and safe place to play poker. They have the ability to mute, ban and restrict access in order to fulfil this role. etc. What is in question here is their role they cannot be player and at the same time be a moderator. Aside from their role as you stated, Definition of MODERATOR. 1: one who arbitrates : mediator. 2: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, debate, or discussion: They are just there to keep the peace. They cannot act as judge, jury and prosecutor otherwise the playing field is not equal. They cannot be all of the above. They are either a player or a moderator? Ex. A debate two opposing sides the affirmative and the negative. The role of a moderator is just to mediate. Just to preside over the debate. What is happening in replaypoker is they are player and at the same time moderators and this is not fair. The level of the playing field should be equal, you cannot have both sides. I apologize deeply for my comment but this is how I feel.

You think i spend my free time to help the site and players if i do not play?

And you think i can be a good moderator if i do not play? When i do not play, i do not know what is going on. I can not help players if i do not know what is going on.

Look up the definition of moderator?

That are words, im talking about being.

Either you are a player or a moderator you cannot be both under the definition of moderator?

Why can i not play? Whats the difference between a moderator and a player in play??

Thought just oke with a moderator on table. Less problems.

Because a moderator is just there to mediate, to keep the peace, to preside over the players. By definition of moderator. I really didn’t want this to go this far but I was PUSHED.

Oke, last note than, when i am not a player i will not be a moderator. How can i be a moderator and help players if i do not play.

See you at the table:)…words and feelings will never be the same:))

By chatting on the message board letting us know that you’re their to mediate, to preside over the players and if there are any concerns you will be more than glad to help us out. I never wanted it to go this far but there are some of you who have overstepped your boundaries. I just serve the popcorn.

why is this even an issue who cares if moderators play or not

its free poker site at end of the day do you really care how much you win or lose or who wins or who loses if so then you got a sad life only way i can see if moderators cant play is if they know inside info how system is dealing cards and can see the cards other players are holding but i don’t think that is the case

its a free site so play enjoy relax have fun

and if the moderators get extra chips for becoming a moderator who cares players get extra chips for logging in everyday so again why is everyone so upset about this

Any off topic will be deleted in the spot, not just in this thread but in others too.

Any respond or thread with lots of caps or over use of letters , will be deleted from now on. Any "Troll " or “Flaming” will be deleted on the spot, from now on in any thread.

This will be my last comment and I will not pursue this any longer. Moderators have overstepped their boundaries and I will not mention any instances but for the past 4 months I have been at the site, I have seen things that made me look the other way. But then I was PUSHED. Like I said I just serve the popcorn. Just look over my comments. Thanks for your reply trav790300.

For me this is officially closed.

Thanks trav . and we dont see cards, and any “inside” info about dealing with the cards or any extra info whatsoever what might help winning. I believe

I got the same chip count in the last 2 years, sine Im mod. approx. I dont really play anymore for chips, because of some users offended me in the past.

I am a moderator as a volunteer because when I first started on this site I was being bullied by another player and receiving threatening messages. When I went to Rusty he helped me. He gave his poker playing time to help me. He didn’t say wait until I’m not playing then I’ll help you.

If I’m playing and someone comes on the table and say they need help I leave that table as soon as possible so that I can help (when I’m winning that hurts but I do it). I have interrupted other moderators during their play time for help.

Before I even became a moderator I was glad they were playing on the table and keeping the peace. People on this site should be adults and not have to be policed (dream world) but that is not the case.

Why would you worry about a mod playing at the same table. If a mod is doing something wrong take the hand number down and report that person. It will be checked out.

My last hand taken. So, in your view too ; I got the authority to mute forever. I have to admit, I banned more then 2000 player account from ReplayPoker,probably they left, because of me.( or can I say because the act they perform?)

Still wait any “boundaries overstep” or offensive act what moderators did against you or any other user . Please do not look in the other way.

I agree with rvm. One moderator in particular here seems to be greatly overstepping their bounds. I was muted for saying something against the rules of replaypoker. The person I was speaking to was also saying things against the rules of replay poker. Were they muted as well? No, of course they weren’t. Instead, this person followed me from table to table being harassing and making disparaging comments about me at a table he was not playing at.

Not only this, but random people started showing up at the final table I was playing at and started making remarks about me as well. When I sent my complaints to this moderator, their answer was “oh I can’t find the hand you cited” to each and every complaint. It’s kind of like when the police screw up and the camera in the patrol car mysteriously malfunctions. The moderator I’m referring to seems to have rubbed more than one person the wrong way.

I’m pretty much 100% sure this will be deleted by the moderator I’m referring to, but it needs to be addressed and needs to be looked at by whoever supervises the moderators.