Why Im baned

It seems to me that any dork here can be a moderator and some imbecile have a power to ban anyone like in “fire at will” .

ReplayPoker Rules Your Account

Each player may only have one ReplayPoker account.

You must always play with your own account and never let other people use it.

Unfair Play

Collusion, in which two or more players work together - either by sharing knowledge or other means - to gain an unfair advantage, is strictly prohibited.

Chip dumping, in which one player loses a hand intentionally to another player in order to transfer chips, is strictly prohibited.

Chat Rules

Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.

No forms of advertising are allowed.

Flooding the chat box by entering large amounts of text is not permitted.

Detection and Prevention

ReplayPoker will take steps to detect and prevent all forms of cheating, such as collusion, multiple account abuse and chip dumping. This may include examination of your account and hand histories. Penalties

In the event that ReplayPoker deems that a player has engaged or attempted to engage in cheating or unfair play, or that player will be subject to penalties. These may include warnings, restrictions on play, seizure of funds, muting players in chat, suspension and the closing of accounts.

Weren’t you banned because you were found to be in willful breach of the rules you agreed to follow and likely colluded? You tried to sneak out of it by questioning the moderator’s authority and now you whimper your ignorance here.

Then you insulted the others at the table like a 2 year old.

Isn’t that what happened?

Ahhh ! again you spgdog Obviously u have a short memory. I’ve already explained to u (few time).

You can see in ur mesage box.

When Im first time do registration, I do that from pikac pc . Probably that is problem. we have probably same IP but just from registration We r friends in real life. We live few miles away in same city. Also u can see when we played then IP is not same!!

This is playmoney site and I dont see reason for cheet. This is ridiculous !! I never have two acc. I play here for long time , have a good time here , met good ppl here ,

but you again jerk on me. why man ? becaouse Im from small country …maybe u jealous for something …maybe just u can …? Tell me!

Also u can ask old players about me ,

no shame in asking , a shame is not to know.

Greeting

who r u now !? what about u talk?? what have you to do with it ?

Ahhh ! again you spgdog Obviously u have a short memory. I’ve already explained to u (few time). You can see in ur mesage box.

When Im first time do registration, I do that from pikac pc . Probably that is problem. we have probably same IP but just from registration We r friends in real life. We live few miles away in same city. Also u can see when we played then IP is not same!!

This is playmoney site and I dont see reason for cheat. This is ridiculous !! I never have two acc. I play here for long time , have a good time here , met good ppl here , but you again jerk on me. why man ? becaouse Im from small country …maybe u jealous for something …maybe just u can …? Tell me!

Also u can ask old players about me , no shame in asking , a shame is not to know.

Greeting

i was at the table, still playing innocent? it won’t fly!

…and I say something !? You are liar and i dont know why u do it.!?! Also,any moderator was not at the table at the time when I played

A moderator does not have to be seated to see everything that happens. They can be a spectator and we would never know it.

but he still told a lie

Somewhere is a miscommunication… I know Sark for a long time and he dont cheat.

We will find out what happened.

http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/55768211

I moderate with info i get and also from players.This is under review until sorted out.

Now u have hands history and u can see that Im not participate in dialog. Unfortunately !

geez !

You do not understand sarcasm or joke

He also told that u r idiot : http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/55768536 can u belive it?? he told that he is gould47: http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/55768654 can u belive it? he told that u r silly: http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/55768293 can u belive it,? gould47 told that sarkozi is ex presidet of France: http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/55768221 can u belive it?

Thanks Hap

I hope that this misunderstanding has now been resolved.

I was hoping for explanation, even apologize.

Im sorry, I was rude in headline.

Greeting , pikac , sorry I had to :wink:

sarkozi

Yes, it is resolved. It was a misunderstanding.

Pikac is playing the tours better and better, i think thats why he thinks (and said) he is you sometimes:))

Greetings Happiness.

Yes, its innocent friendly fire.

Now he’s laughing somewhere in his lair.

True, he can be a very good, but he is still pain in d’ as :))

Don’t you think if there’s so much confusion and controversy that something is wrong here?

Yes … I need you here like a poke in the eye