Have moderators in that does not show they are Mod"s Some folks change when the Moderators leave

Have moderators in that does not show they are Mod"s Some folks change when the Moderators leave

Undercover Mods? Sorry, RP dont want to do this. I see your point. When they change, the mod leave the room or the site?

For now, you can send hand number to Mods, then we change this pp back. Hopefully soon will be a mod call button, then things much better.

Have a nice play

ok just a though I don’t turn people in just thought some of the women that don’t like being called names might like the idea.

Thanks for the suggestion RandyMc. I should clarify that Marcipan was speaking for himself, as a mod, rather than on behalf of RP. Whilst we don’t have any plans to add anonymous mods right now, that’s not to say we won’t consider it. If the moderation team as a whole thought it was a good idea, then perhaps it’s something we can implement. But like Maricpan says we intend to add a ‘Report’ button soon and that will go some way to alleviating the problem.

Thanks for the suggest RandyMc. I should clarify that Marcipan was speaking on his own behalf and not that of ReplayPoker. Certainly if we though there was some value to having anonymity at the table then we’d consider adding it - especially if the moderation team supported the initiative. Like Marcipan said, the new report hand feature should go some way in the meantime to alleviating the issue.

ok thanks Paul

Take me off replay poker immediately. Thank you

?

This is a great conversation that’s separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Take me off replay poker immediately. Thank you