Anyone interested in a league like this?

It’s not intended to be for everyone bud…just as Badonk’s Donks isn’t intended for everyone :wink:

1 Like

No offense intended, I was just being, well, me.

I actually think it will be a fun league, and will serve a useful purpose. No, it’s not something I would be interested in, but I do wish you luck with it.

And come on, Limp-a-Doodle Dandies is funny!

1 Like

I gotta admit, that one did make me chuckle a little :grin:

2 Likes

Much to my surprise, I just received notice that Poker Disclosure is now a thing and the first tourney is scheduled for tomorrow at 9PM ET.
Registration is located here
I’m pretty sure I’ll need to submit your name in order for you to register so please let me know your Replay Poker username here or PM me.
I hope to see you at the inaugural tourney :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome Randy … I am happy for you.

2 Likes

Are you picking up poker as a new hobby or returning after not playing for years?
Are you looking for a safe environment to learn or refresh your memory of skills and strategies without betting the farm?
Do you like to chillax after a grueling, hi-stakes, aggressive session?
If so you may be interested in joining this brand new league.
The first tourney is tomorrow at 9pm ET and so I need to submit as many names asap as the organizers need to add your name prior to you being able to play.
The league is Texas Holdem with 2.5k buy-in, PL (Pot Limit), and one must show their winning hand starting at 9PM ET on Mon, Wed and Friday (Tues and Thurs added later depending on interest).
One thing I must stress, is the importance of showing your winning hand (a deal breaker for some).
It is what I feel gives the league an educational aspect.
Replay understandably won’t/can’t enforce this feature but consistent mucking will be cause for removal of your membership.
You can leave at any time yourself but I need your Replay Poker username to submit you as a member.
You can either leave your name here or PM me.
To the mods… I realize I have a very similar thread going on right now but the organizers have advised me to submit names asap :grin:

Thank you all for your consideration,
Randy

2 Likes

Thanks very much Sharon, that means a lot coming from the person having the only other “no mucking” league (anyone that hasn’t already done so may want to check out Poker Amusement) :grin:

2 Likes

This will most likely be my last post in this thread considering the league is now official and the first tourney is scheduled for tomorrow at 9pm ET.
That said, I have submitted the 13 players interested but 3 of you have not accepted my friend request so I won’t be able to PM until you do so.
I plan to start a League Discussion thread soon and hope to see you all at the inaugural tourney tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, count me in.

Like new leage ,will work for m me

9PM ET is 3AM my time :sob:
I played a couple games in Sharon’s league but had to leave cos the tourneys shifted from 4PM to 10PM :sob::sob:

1 Like

I am trying to let this thread die out and move all discussion to our League discussion thread so please post there…that said, I was holding off on adding Tues and Thurs until we had enough interest… so maybe 4pm ET on those days?
Please post in our league discussion.
Forum mods, plz feel free to close this thread.