100k CONTEST POLL: What movie made you cry?

Men cry sometimes., also.

1 Like

coda

Sitting next to a man who says he doesn’t (but I think I could make him!). lol

The hopelessness of the dilemma.

1 Like

that is my feeling too.
i love “it`s a wonderful live” .!!

-AV-

1 Like

“Run, Bambi, run!” Bambi’s mother taking the bullet to save the little fawn.

2 Likes

After completing this another movie popped up, old yeller what could be sadder than a boy losing his dog ?

1 Like

none i dont cry

the movie that made me cry the most is not on the list the movie is called the champ about a boxing man
who lost his life in the ring with his last fight his little son at his sight

1 Like

hai ragione. saluti

The ones that make me cry are where the hero doubts himself, but the girl comes over and says ‘I believe in you’ so he goes out and does the thing, whatever it is.

I wonder what that’s like in real life? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hachi. I’m sentimental when it comes to dogs besides the fact that I was in that movie with Richard Gere and an all star cast. It was filmed 6 miles from me in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

Trivia: Hachi was portrayed by 3 Akita dogs, Chico, Leyla and Forrest.

3 Likes

All made me cry but I was still crying 2 hours after watching the boy in the stripped pajamas.

2 Likes

i,m emotionally

An oldie: Wuthering Heights - death scene at the end a real tear jerker for me.
69BVR96

Ghost with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.Very real to me about losing the most important person in your life…

Hachi
I love animals. I’m a cat woman but love dogs too

cry macho

Un ponte per Terabithia , ma perché devono finire sempre cosi e soprattutto …io dovrei leggermi prima la trama e capire se c’è il lieto fine …
Translation
A bridge for Terabithia, but why must they always end like this and above all … I should first read the plot and understand if there is a happy ending.

beutifol