100K CONTEST - New Year's Resolutions

I am going to get my Sliding5galBuckets in the stores by doing less procrastination

Try to not suck at poker

Tell my family i love them everyday.

win against covid

1 Like

Drink more

My resolution is to make no resolution. This will end my very long streak of breaking my resolutions every year. Feels pretty good not to have to worry about breaking them.

To keep my family safe and at 86 to keep walking , talking , driving and winning at replay poker !!!

Quit being so in love with pocket pairs.

1 Like

I WILL not bingo on first play anymore unless of course I really have great cards. Everyone knows I never, ever bluff!! See ya lator gators…

get healthier

During my life I have been on the receiving end of ’ acts of kindness ’ , some asked for , eg : thumbing a lift , others completely out of the blue . There is a growing movement towards these random acts and I have decided to play my small part this year as opportunity arises .

1 Like

My resolution is to be more patient when playing poker.

1 Like

not make any new year’s resolutions

Darn it!

Ik ga voor een Full House in mijn leven !!
Translation
I’m going for a Full House in my life!!

to make no more resolutions

I want to live another year to filll my dream of playing POKER & GOLF after 80,thanks

Get rid of all my clutter. It will be difficult since I have an EBay store, space in two Antique malls, a Art gallery & art studio. Chipping away at the edges…

To take each day as a blessing as I’m in the twilight of my life.

To try not to kill my poor sick husband with my high sodium high fat cooking! Got to keep him around!