100K CONTEST - New Year's Resolutions

Happy 2022, everyone! I hope your holidays were special, and that you’re all having a safe start to your new year. :confetti_ball: :champagne:

We’re starting this year’s contests with what you’d expect …

What are your New Year’s resolutions? Are they poker related? Do you forego resolutions entirely? Let us know in this thread for a chance to win 100,000 chips!

I’ll be drawing five guaranteed winners, or ten if we reach 100 unique replies, on the 27th. Start your year off right – with a free bankroll boost!

26 Likes

I am not going to watch Fox news for a year.

15 Likes

Become a better person to everyone …

4 Likes

:slight_smile: I will try to live a healthier life. And also, go All-in more often. :laughing:

2 Likes

sell all my xmas presents :disappointed i have not got any im pensgrump ha ha

2 Likes

bluff less, win more

2 Likes

REDUCE BY 10 #'S AND TRY TO WIN MORE TOURAMENTS

2 Likes

Make my own decisions and if possible, be there even more for my stroke victim Husband.

7 Likes

I want to finish off all the things I have started before I take on new ones. Then I will have more time to have a few more poker games, (:smile:

1 Like

I will try to remember to clothe myself before playing Replay Poker!

2 Likes

To be more tolerant of others feelings

1 Like

just the pleasure of playing

Si al poker quieres ganar, no te canses de pasar.
Translate:
If you want to win at poker, don’t get tired of passing.

1 Like

trying to stay safe and help keep and help were i can.

I resolve to eliminate Fizzymint from another Staff/Volunteers tournament. (Did it only once, but it was thrilling.)

2 Likes

despues de un año dificil en el que el mundo se vio afectado por el covid y los afectos distanciados por el aislamiento. Este año voy a dar prioridad a la familia y amigos haciendo todas las reuniones posibles. ya que un abrazo vale mas que mil palabras…
Translate:
after a difficult year in which the world was affected by the covid and the affects distanced by isolation. This year I will give priority to family and friends by making all possible meetings. since a hug is worth a thousand words .

1 Like

Que las Pandemias cesen, y no haya mas muertes para poder celebrar en grande lo bello de la vida. Feliz Año para todos y a disfrutar del Poker
Translate: May the Pandemics cease, and there are no more deaths to be able to celebrate the beauty of life in a big way. Happy New Year to everyone and enjoy Poker

play more

Agree totally with Skirmish47, but could I add Chasetheriver to this as he got four kings against me in the last omaha tournament and I am still hurting!

1 Like

Make time for family and friends!

1 Like