Why doesn't replay poker show me the other players hands when I win?

For whatever reason, whenever I win a hand, it won’t show me the other hands, even when others don’t fold and play to the end of the round. Is this intended?

Hi PhxBlaster007, :smiley:
In poker, you are only required to show your hand to win. What you are seeing is called mucking. You can set auto mucking in your general settings or on a table by table basis in the table settings, Most players use this setting and so when they loose the system automatically mucks their hand. In fact, in face to face poker mucking your hand is binding even if you would have had the winning hand.

1 Like

I misspoke slightly, if everyone else folds and you are the last player in the hand then you win and do not have to show your hand.

3 Likes

If you call a bet on the river and win, it will show their hand first. If they call your bet, it will show your hand first, then if they have auto muck unchecked, they can choose to show their hand, but most of the time players will muck.

It will show you unfolded hands in the replay. In live poker, it’s typical to just muck your hand once you know you’re beat, but you are required to show if requested. Having a replay replaces the ability to be able to request that your opponent show their cards, and is typical for online poker.
I believe that requesting an opponent show in live poker is extremely rare though, and you’d only do it if you suspected some sort of collusion or cheating. Checking the replay on online poker is common. You won’t see any cards in replay though if you didn’t get to showdown in the hand yourself.

1 Like

I see. I’m new to poker and I’m trying to predict ranges and such, so naturally it was pretty confusing when that kept happening. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

:man_bowing: