What are you listening to now?

1 Like
1 Like

Billy Strings crushes Doc Watsonā€™s ā€œStreamline Cannonballā€

4 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™m going back to work at a non-profit educational center for autistic children, so I must leave you with my best wishes. Please allow me to re-share my favorite song. Iā€™m still young and I realized that I donā€™t want to be a great poker player yet - I want to change the world. Good luck everybody and have fun for me. Replay rocks!

6 Likes

Happy Trails to you PaperBoy73

3 Likes

You will be missed my friend!
I wish you all the best in your next chapter of lifeā€™s great story book.

1 Like
5 Likes

when you change your background during a zoom meeting

3 Likes

I canā€™t help noticing that you have a certain theme to your, i.e. books, comments and some of your songs, so this one is for you Kate.
PS: I am married to a strong, intelligent, successful woman that takes no quarter in dispatching men or women in the workplace, or in life if challenged. She is amazing!

3 Likes

@PaperBoy73

By the time I post this, you may have already left the site which is why I hope you see it at least in an email form. Helping autistic children reminds me of the lyrics in this song by Mariah Carey. It starts off with ā€¦ ā€œThereā€™s a Hero If you look inside your Heart ā€¦ā€

The rest of the song gets better. Good Luck to you also because youā€™ve decided on a difficult task which will only bring you a lot of joy and I can imagine some sorrow.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

call him Mr Raider , Call him Mr wrong

4 Likes
5 Likes

Love the Whacked music - am I dreaming that it is the soundtrack to a recent Netflix film/series?

Nae idea, but the coolest band ever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I so loved this man, cooler than ice

2 Likes
1 Like