Weekly passwords

So exactly what is the purpose of changing passwords every week? Is it to help Facebook and Twitter with more traffic. Because I sure don’t see many people discussing poker on either of those sites about Replay. It doesn’t seem to a be any sort of thing that keeps players from playing tourneys on Sunday night, based upon participation. Just curious what the real purpose of it is?

HI Howie, :grinning:

From the help section:

Where is the Daily Community Freeroll password?

Sarah

Every day, we run six Community Freerolls for the Replay Poker social media fan base.

To access the tournaments, you’ll need a password, which will be communicated on the Replay Poker Facebook page, the Replay Poker Twitter, and the Replay Poker Instagram on Sunday of each week. Each password is good for the entire week. As these games are specifically for our social media follower base, you will need a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account to view the password.

most times i can’t find it on FB or insta

If you look at FB or INSTA first thing on a Monday, you’ll find it right at the top, however if you look later in the week obviously you’re going to have to search down until you find it because of posts that have been made since Monday.

I believe it is a great strategy, for a company to bring people to their social media sites. I personally am not a member of any of them. However, I have found great content in their media sites and glad to have them available! Can’t complain here and remember it is a freeroll. Read the content of the sites and please let me know if you agree.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it helps recruiting new players also. So I guess I get it.

1 Like