Thought of the Day

I hope all f you think on what today is (in infamy)

2 Likes

Yes it’s the Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor and my birthday. Not the same year of course.

Replay made me a chocolate cake next to my name.

So many years have gone by and today’s youth doesn’t even know what Pearl Harbor Day is. They know when Halloween is and Christmas and all the fun holidays.

The world is at the mall…

What a shame…,

God Bless

3 Likes

may God bless yous !!!

2 Likes

thats why we have you !!

2 Likes

Have you ever noticed that all the instruments searching for intelligent life are pointed away from earth?

7 Likes

‘No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.’ - Heraclitus

4 Likes

When you clean out a vacuum cleaner… you become a vacuum cleaner !

6 Likes

I realise I never make the same mistake twice, I make it five or six times just to be sure…

5 Likes

My goal is to never make the same mistake once.

2 Likes

Our eyes are useless if your mind is blind…

3 Likes

a Idle mind is the devils play ground.

1 Like

We never really grow up - we just learn how to act in public.

3 Likes

I have no idea what to make of this headline from today: Blind Man Sues Playboy’s Website for Not Being User-Friendly to Visually-Impaired: Report

2 Likes

How come funeral parlours can double their fees and blame it on the cost of living?

5 Likes

Life and beer are very similar, chill for best results…

3 Likes

“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.”
-Confucius

3 Likes

well said grasshopper .

1 Like

Thank you harley, but Confucius said it first.

2 Likes

There are two types of people in this world. Those you want to drink with and those who make you want to drink !!

7 Likes

There are actually three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can’t.

3 Likes