**The Only Way To Play With The Donks**

If only the time was 2 hours later I would volunteer to skipper the bronze league

and try and recreate the david versus goliath scenario

Where do we find the tables?

A splash too early for me, sorry!

Galak, the Team of the Week will be played in the Totally Partisan Poker League. The Team of Week tournament hasn’t been programmed yet but I’ve asked Replay to add it from the 16th November. Would you like to play on the Donks team?

Re The Team of the Week - please have a look at THE TEAM OF THE WEEK for more details and teams so far.

All players in the Poker Amusement Team have been registered and The Donks listed as playing so far have also been registered at Totally Partisan Poker and can start practicing in our normal games as and when they wish.

Note, the Donks can practice as one team for now.

I think I will have to skip this one and stick to the donks games as it is hard enough getting to play them even though it may be fun!

Yes I would love to play.

1 Like

I would like to play as long as the times fit my busy retired schedule.

3 Likes

count me in “the weasle”

I’m down if I am qualified - I missed almost all of the october games due to work and travel but november should be a lot more available for me

I like the idea but too early for me.

if you ever have one thats not on a saturday i would be inteested

Lovelake, If you want to play in our regular games during the week you are welcome. Maybe some other Donks will play then also or you could join one of our existing teams.

I’m interested.

1 Like

I would like to play in the Saturday league if there is still an opening.
ALCHAP65

I work on Saturdays so I can’t make it.

sounds very interesting. count me in if there is still opening.

I am in

TEAM POKER
Thank you to MCcats who has stepped up to be our Donk’s Team Captain replacing Tomkat287 who had to step down due to personal reasons. Thank you Tomkat287 for your efforts. Our Team Poker tournaments will be played weekly on Saturdays at 4pm ET starting November 16. These tournaments will entail competing as a team against other Replay leagues. If any other Donk wants to participate in this fun event, please post here or send a message to MCcats.
Go Donks!!!

Im in