The NBA Thread

lol, small bet BUT odds were BIG ( $100 to win $1,800 )

1 Like

I got my WSOP money ( 10 K ) on this game. I would have lost it anyway there. I got a 50/50 chance on Celtics game

Tough loss for my Celtics and my team and money. They unfortunately got blown out :disappointed:
19 points is huge. Had great floor seats, everyone was there, the after party still went on but subdued. Even the 45 minute ride back was quite.

Good night :sleeping:

1 Like

Tatum getting hurt bad .26 seconds into game changed the WHOLE game:(

Thank God i bet Miami on the money line a little ( i had Boston after town 0-3 and would of won MORE ).Darn blow out because Tatum got hurt 26 seconds into the game:(. Guess my Denver team will revenge Boston and open a can of whip butt on them:) i hope as i bet on Denver to win it all beginning of year ( made a small bet on Miami money line just now to win no matter what )…

1 Like

Go Denver !

1 Like

Game tonight :+1:t2:

Go Denver

1 Like

The Western Conference’s top-seeded Nuggets cruised to a 104-93 win over the Eastern Conference’s eighth-seeded Heat in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night at Ball Arena to take a 1-0 series

1 Like

Easy win for Denver… The Joker, 27-14-10 and 2 steals, I’ll take it:).

1 Like

Yes indeed Bill :+1:t2:

1 Like

Why are there 2 full days off between Game 1 (June 1) and Game 2 (June 4).? Seems a Friday & Sunday would have gotten the most viewership.

1 Like

There was a concert there on the weekend already scheduled.

BOO, refs did not call goaltending and also let Butler pass with one foot well out for a 3 pointer ( 5 points right there )…Did i mention i HATE losing lol.

Can’t wait until tonight’s game :basketball:

1 Like

1 Like

:):):):slight_smile: My Denver team with an easy win as the JOKER set ANOTHER NBA record, FIRST player in the finals EVER to have 30-20-10:) AND his teammate Murray and him the first EVER in a game with 30-10-10:)…I am floating on air this morning:).

So how much did you win ? Insider info says the Heat are taking game 4 tomorrow so don’t bet over 10K on Denver for that game.

1 Like