The NBA Thread

Yesssss :+1:t2:

1 Like

Boston Celtics win game 1 of the NBA finals with the biggest 4th quarter comeback in NBA finals history.

Boston Sports Rock :+1:t2:

Congrats to the Warriors !!!

1 Like

Congrats to the Warriors! They were simply the better team throughout the series!

1 Like

Curry is a monster on the court. Sorry to see my beloved Celtics lose but “ it is what it is “

Next year

LOVED watching my Denver team sweep Lakers and on to the finals we go:).

Come on Celtics. You’re still in it !!!

1 Like

Nuggets are looking insane. Expecting them to go 4-1 against the heat

1 Like

The Celtics are in it to win it :+1:t2:

1 Like

AWWW, i think it might be Boston now. Winner of tonight’s game will win series. I hope Miami as Boston GREAT team.

1 Like

We love our Boston Sports. Coming back from a 3-0 deficit is huge. Big game tonight. We got this !!!

1 Like

Got Celtics ML -125 tonight :slight_smile:

YES !!!

1 Like

Celtics for the win. What another great come back story that would make. Only 4 teams in NBA history have done it.

1 Like

They will be the first to win the series down 0-3 and make me awww a lot of money:)

1 Like

I bet on Boston when down 0-3 to be the FIRST ever. (0-150) and I AM sure they will win tomorrow and play my DENVER team:).

1 Like

Putting it all out there $$$

1 Like

We love our Pittsburgh sports and i STILL remember the Islanders down 0-3 to us and beating us 1-0 in the 7TH game:(…That was before we got Mario lol.

My first New England Patriots game I went to they were called the Boston Patriots. Sat on wooden benches with a few dozen fans.

Boston teams all have storied franchises.

Go Celtics !!!

1 Like