The Lobby - Listings

Is there any way that Replay could stabilize the Table Listings in the Lobby?
Trying to find and click on a table is next to impossible sometimes. The listings
jump around constantly, they’re almost enough to set off a seizure.

3 Likes

Hi , I assume you are referring to the sng lobby. I agree, it is a pain, updating in milliseconds continuously. Thanks for bringing up the issue and hopefully Replay will look into a delayed update. GL on the tables!

2 Likes

Hi Tracer_B, :smiley:

Just change your sort to one that doesn’t change like “table”, or “game”, or “stakes”:

Hope this helps…
Peace!

1 Like

Yes that will work, however some players want to see all ranges of buy-ins. Then decide based on buy-in/participation and may be short on time to play a game. Thanks & gl at the tables

If you meant the Lobby for tourney or…

And want to open a table (say the fourth) just a dub click works @ times, Other times it instantly jumps to the top of the list (guessing the problem) You can work around this by finding a player on the fourth table to the right on the Player list and dub click their name, This will also open the table.

THIS is the problem, I like looking at tables ranging from the 25/50 to 200/400 range. I understand that it’s the activity on the site, players entering and leaving the tables, that causes the listings to jump about erratically. My thought was slowing the input of that activity somewhat to help stabilize the listings.

Ok,
What makes the list order change is sorting the list by items that change over time:

1. Plrs (number of players)
  2. Avg Pot (average pot)
  3. Avg Stk (average stack)
  4. H/hr (hands per hour)

Sorting by items that do not change (Table for instance) results in a list that never changes order. Indian Ocean will always be listed before Indian Ocean 2. Unfortunately Replay does not utilize leading zeros in their table numbering scheme and so table number 19 will appear before table 2 but that is of little consequence as the list is static. This is also true for “Games”, and “Stakes” headings.

You can further refine your list view by utilizing your filters. Selecting your desired buy in range (“Stakes”), “Game Types”, and “Betting Limits”, and then selecting favorites. You select your favorites by clicking on the star to the left of the table name in the lobby list. Making Indian Ocean 2 one of your favorites will make all Indian Ocean tables your favorite. Then merely select the “Favorites Only” tickbox and will be presented with a static list view of all and only the tables you desire. Selecting “Hide Empty” and/or “Hide Full” will truncate the list to only those that have open seats and that list, while shorter, will no longer be static and will change over time as tables fill up and/or players leave.

I hope this helps with your issue and makes it easier for you to find the games you prefer…
Peace! :smiley:

1 Like