The College Football Thread

My favorite College Football Team is Harvard University which is my Alma Mater and the oldest University in America 1636. I’m partial to Ivy League Schools.

What’s your favorite College Football Team ?

A well fought game and now both teams are tied with the same record.

Great game tonight for fans of both College teams

No. 8 Alabama plays host to No. 14 LSU on Saturday at Bryant-Denny Stadium in a battle for SEC West supremacy. Kickoff is at 7:45 p.m. ET.

College Football World Baffled by Sean Lewis’s Reported Demotion at Colorado

From 2018-22, Colorado assistant Sean Lewis oversaw one of college football’s most creative offenses at Kent State. The cash-strapped Golden Flashes didn’t win all that much—Lewis left with a career record of 24–31—but he was esteemed enough to be regarded as a winning hire for Buffaloes coach Deion Sanders.

Now, Sanders has demoted Lewis from his offensive coordinator role, intending to replace him with former Browns and Giants coach Pat Shurmur.

With Colorado’s offense largely having been a point of strength this year—the Buffaloes are averaging 32.1 points per game—the move confused many fans and observers.

Harvard University just crushed Columbia University improving their record to 7-1 and remain at the top of the IVY League

Great games yesterday. Bowl Games are the best !!!

63-3 isn’t that good even with the right team wins but GO DAWGS!!!

1 Like

Big score. Lopsided win.

1 Like

Upcoming, Rooooooooolllllllllll Tide Roooolllll, I hope lol :slight_smile:

Happy New Year and all College Football Bowl Games Today.

My game

Tough loss for Alabama losing in overtime to Michigan 27-20

What a great season for Alabama

Congrats to Michigan

Championship Game January 8th of the 2 undefeated teams. This will be the ultimate challenge.

What a game ! Congrats to Michigan and coach Jim should be offered the New England Patriots head coaching job when it comes available.

Breaking news

Nick Saban retires as Head Football Coach of Alabama Crimson Tide after 17 seasons and 19 Bowl wins Record was 292 wins and only 71 loses.

The college football world is shocked this morning.

Breaking News Also .

The Patriots head coaching job is available as I understood

He wasn’t the Bear but, no-one will ever be. Bear Bryant taught all respect, discipline over winning and sat out many great players, Starr, Namath etc . However Nick did a great job in his career to promote the UA football program. Roooolllllllll Tide Rooollllllll