Tables don't switch in their own

Hey :slight_smile:
Since yesterday I have the problem, that when I play on my phone or tablet and I get send to another table in a tournament, it doesn’t happen automatically anymore. So I either see the empty table, if the table got closed or I still see the others playing, without me sitting there, because I got moved to a different one. I have to manually go back to the lobby and then click on “play now” to come to my actual table.
It doesn’t happen, when I play on my computer.
Am I the only one with that problem?

Hi Lelaina, :smiley:
It happened to me also yesterday and I was playing on my computer. Since it happened only once I assumed it was some random glitch. I recommend that if it continues to happen please contact support: support@replaypoker.com

Hope this helps…
Peace!

happend to me a few times in the last month(s) too

1 Like

It’s happened to me now and then. Happened today, had to exactly what you said, go back to the lobby and click play now. I never play on my phone or a tablet, so nothing to do with that.

Ah, the old table closed option. Had this happen several times last month or so also. I usually keep lobby open with table view to the left, so when table does not change, I hit play now. That way I don’t lose time going to lobby. Hope this helps till fixed.

1 Like

It happened to me also yesterday and it was on my computer. I sent an e- mail last night to support@replaypoker.com regarding the issue and received answer today. Great support team we have!!. Haven’t had that problem today & I hope yo haven’t either. GL at the tables

1 Like

Happened to me also, on computer.:frowning:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reporting this to us, and so sorry for the issues. I informed our Tech Team, and it should be fixed by now. If you’re still encountering issues, please send an email to support@replaypoker.com with the tournament ID so I can send that over to our Tech Team.

Good luck at the tables! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From my experience, the issue has been resolved. Thanks Replay.

1 Like