Losing table in tournaments

For pete’s sake, HIRE SOME GOOD PROGRAMMERS! In my last multi table tourney, my table disappeared FOUR TIMES… and I had to scramble around trying to figure out how to get it back! I’ve never seen such SLOPPY PROGRAMMING on a poker site… what’s with you guys???

Hi Fran,

Sorry to hear you’re having problems. My guess is that the problem is more to do with Flash than with the software itself. We’re planning on switching over to an HTML5 solution before the end of the year, and we’re confident that will alleviate most of the problems that players have with the game at the moment.

Out of interest, when you say the table disappeared four times, was there any pattern as to when this happened? Was it at the end of a hand, when you move to a different table, etc? Or just random? It sounds very strange, I’ve never had something like this reported before.

Thanks, Paul.

this has happened to me on more than one occasion.it seems to happen in the middle of hands ive lost winning hands because of this i did not report it because i have seen oyhers chat about it so i thought it had been reported. when you switch from flash to html5 will we then be able to play on our i-pad?

Jmon, does it say disconnected and then try and reconnect? Does it manage to reconnect?

Yes, you will be able to play on iPad, iPhone, Android Phone/Tablet Jmon, in fact we’ll have our own app in the Apple App Store you can play on.

sometimes it does. other times it kicks me back to the tourny sign up page and i have to reconnect myself several times it wont let you back in by clicking open table even though it is green so you have to scroll through the names signed up find yours and click it twice to reenter the tourny.other times it kicks me all the way back to poker lobby

glad to here about the ipad app please announce it on the site when its available

Hmm, well I think your best off waiting for the new html5 poker client we’re confident it will be a lot more reliable and we should go live with it before the end of the year.