Rwg games

Am I going crazy,or where are the vRWG games in the lobby? I have a 25k ticket but cannot find a game to use it in.

@pastorius

You need to re-read the Promotion page for each of the RWG games because they change from Ring, S&G and MTT’s. each day. I know the 25k tickets are only good for MTT and maybe the S&G’s games.

Click on each upcoming event and it informs you of which type of game is available including times and buy-in amounts.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,Smooth. I have clicked every link there is but no joy. I had to message support. Hope they can make it clear. Cheers.

@pastorius

Like I stated you have to click on each day’s event and it describes the day’s event requirements.

Tomorrow’s events are MTT’s 7 card stud Hi/Lo and the times for 2.5k buy-in or a 2.5k ticket.

Thanks again. Good luck at the tables.

Thanks @smooth99 , I think we all tend to want to see a schedule of games but none for the ring games, on day 4, understandably.

Hi @pastorius

As mentioned, the game types rotate each day between MTT, SnG and ring game points.

The three days which you can use a 25,000 ticket are

• Day 2 : already gone
  • Day 7: Sunday Feb 25th “Nordic Combined” NL Omaha Hi/Lo MTT
  • Day 12: Saturday March 2nd “Toboggan” NL Hold’em 9 max SnG.

Best of luck

2 Likes

I have enjoyed the RWG’s thus far. It is a very nice promotion with challenging games. I would like to see a more level playing field applied to the games. If this is to be a competition of skill to see who can step up on any given day and win, then the games should be set up that way. Not everyone who plays on here can sit and play all day. It might be best to structure the games for all. The SnG’s are good, They are limited to the first 7 games. you can play those in a few hours. To win the MTT’s you need to play in several and the Ring game structure rewards those who play for 10-12 hours. Why not limit the MTT’s and Ring games as well so the emphasis is not on how long you can play, but how well you play. Just to throw out a suggestion, limit the MTT’s to 2 or 3 and the Ring games to maybe 4 hours.

1 Like

^^ that

also why not some variation in the games, maybe the full spectrum of RP, instead of the loop?