Replay Team Championship - Format Announcement

Greetings players,

There has been a lot of debate on the forum about which format should The Replay Team Championship be played in.

Since our inception, in 2005 Replay Poker has used Flash technology as a way to bring poker to your web browser, without the need for a download. Flash has served us well for 15 years but soon it will not be supported, this means that any game that uses Flash, needs to upgrade to a new technology or face the risk of extinction.

Our main focus at Replay Poker has been to create a new platform that will be supported by the big tech companies going forwards. We work hard everyday to get this new product ready and up to the standards that we expect for a fantastic social poker game. This is not an easy process, but an essential one.

Nearly every table at Replay Poker has now been converted to the new technology which has allowed us to upgrade our offerings and move things in line with our vision. This new technology will make things easier to add to the current version of the client, including upgrades to software and new features.

As Flash has been such a loyal servant to Replay Poker for a long time, we wanted to give it a swansong, one final hurrah!

Therefore, it has been decided that The Replay Team Championship 2020 will be the final event ever on Replay Poker that uses Flash. There will be a lot of eyes on this promotion, as it’s one of the most popular that we offer and we thought it would be the perfect place for everyone to say goodbye to the old, and prepare to welcome in the new.

If you have not registered your team, you have until Friday, May 15th to do so. You can find all the information you need on this event here.

We wish you the best of luck and hope you join us for the final stage of Flash’s journey with Replay Poker.

GD

13 Likes

Bravo GD, well done.

5 Likes

Thank you very much. I think that is a great decision. I do understand the need to change and I am sure one day this new system will be great. However it is very different from what we are used to and we rreally havent had a sufficient opportunity to adjust to it. Looking forward to playing in it.

3 Likes

Amazing news I am image

3 Likes

I believe that is a very smart move

Thanks for listening to the concerns of some of us

Now, to make HISTORY!

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just walked away from a table in the Asian Showdown with a substantial chip stack and in it to win it, simply because the new tables are definitely not Scottish. Because they are crap. My apologies to the designers if that is offensive. I get it, " no more flash"…But why a change so drastic? Take a screen shot of the old tables, put it in your new system, fire it up. Why is this something so difficult? I’m glad to see the RTC has made this announcement and I’m grateful. But it’s also one that makes me sad. Peace. - Bruce

1 Like

Job well done !! Thank you very much for all your hard work getting this event going on the right direction

1 Like

Walked away again. Same reason. The flop hits the board and only 1 or 2 of the 3 is visible. That’s strike 2.