POKER FRIENDS

buenas, no entiendo porque tengo un amigo y no puedo jugar con él, en la mesa, no deja sentarme en los huecos vacios

a alguien mas le pasa???

Translate: Hi, I don’t understand why I have a friend and I can’t play with him, at the table, he won’t let me sit in the empty spaces

Someone else happens???

According to your profile you don’t have any friends here on Replay.

2 Likes

If you want him as a friend you have to go to his profile and click on “add as a friend”. He then accepts you and go on your merry way to the same table. Otherwise if there is an open seat at the same table he is and you haven’t become his ‘designated’ friend you can still play there. Unless you are meaning something else entirely which might have gotten lost in the ‘translation’.

Si lo quieres como amigo tienes que ir a su perfil y hacer clic en “añadir como amigo”. Luego te acepta y sigue tu camino alegre hacia la misma mesa. De lo contrario, si hay un asiento libre en la misma mesa que él y no te has convertido en su amigo “designado”, aún puedes jugar allí. A menos que quiera decir algo completamente diferente que podría haberse perdido en la ‘traducción’.

2 Likes

He CANNOT prevent you from sitting at the same table

NO PUEDE impedir que te sientes en la misma mesa

1 Like

Unless it is a private table, if so I would think, you can not get in & sit

1 Like

Yep, forgive me, I forgot about that…

1 Like

He HAS to be trying to convey some other problem that just isn’t coming across. In my mind anyway…

2 Likes

Make so you “ accept “ him as a friend and then send a private message to introduce and it should be smooth sailing and happy playing from there.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why that happens.
Pretty strange tho!

1 Like

I agree with that and want to help @pixi123 to answer you’re question, but believe for now a clarity from you or translation problem of the issue. And ty for joining Replay Poker recently, and visiting the Forum where you can learn a lot & enjoy participating in great many topics!

3 Likes

@pixi123
Are you both using the same IP address. Replay do not usually allow players to share an IP address to play ring games together as this could lead to 1 player creating multiple accounts to game the system. They allow players using the same IP address to play MTT’s with more than 10 players.

3 Likes

Hi @ pixi123,

You received some good responses here from our fellow players. I hope you got it sorted, but if not, we’re here to help. Just respond in this thread or send us an email at support@replaypoker.com for assistance.

3 Likes

Thanks for the detail instructions. I was wondering how to add friends.

1 Like