Poker Amusement..League

OMG, how dare you!

So I go through all the time and effort to make that image so you could use it when I came in 4th, an obvious example of self-defecating humor. Then I patiently help you understand how easy it is to make animated gifs, and even guide you to the resources you can use. And this… THIS is what you come up with? Egad woman.

Guess who just went all the way to the bottom of the “medal of appreciation” list? If you guessed SharonSmartyPants, you are correct!

3 Likes

haha … Thanks for the help … had to practice, and I know you appreciate it and me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also I do realize this will prompt you to get even …oops !

2 Likes

Actually no. I don’t intend to sink to that level, thank you very much. Dignified, highly refined fellas like myself don’t mud wrestle with the common riffraff.

And I forgive you too. I realize that such crass and vulgar humor is common in the frozen north, but I can’t be bothered to respond in-kind to such a persnickety, pettifogging triviality!

2 Likes

Now you hurt my feelings :cry: !

2 Likes

You hurt my feelings first!

I’m sorry, I was just lashing out. Please forgive me, it won’t happen again. Well, it probably will, but I shall try to be more considerate.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, I was gonna say something like that, but didn’t want to hurt your feelings again.

1 Like

I was talking bout you being the crazy one … haha

2 Likes

Smiles and nods. Yes dear, whatever you say.

3 Likes

Did you really have to make it so big?

2 Likes

lol I don’t know why it got so big

1 Like

There I switched it to the no flies one

One would expect flies with a big pile of poo on my head. I was just wondering why you made it so big?

Anyway, thanks!

1 Like

how would you know what big is ?

1 Like

to support the crown silly .

1 Like

You should rename this league to the “Pooper Amusement League.” I would ask why you seem so fixated on the stuff, but I really don’t think I want to know. Can we please try to act a little more dignified, like me?

3 Likes

Wasn’t me who posted that , wasn’t me who made the hairpoo !

4 Likes

How can we have a meaningful conversation if you insist on bringing reality into it? I wasn’t the one who created the original poo award, or the unicorn poot. Yes, I did make the poo award look much better by putting it on my head, but I was only trying to add a little class to the award!

I’m not complaining, exactly. The 4th and 5th place awards are slightly amusing, if puzzling. I’m just trying to figure out why some people seem so poocentric. I think that you, your league, its members, and the awards are wonderful. Please forgive me for trying to gain a deeper appreciation of your magnificence!

4 Likes

image image

3 Likes