Password required to enter freeroll tournament

I don’t know when this started. I don’t often play in the freeroll tournaments unless they are Hi/Lo games and happen to be starting near the time I show up to play. But, I’m down to about 1500 chips so freeroll fit my budget. I can’t remember my password, (Windows remembers it for me when I login), so I reset my password. I was able to log back in but the newly reset password didn’t work to enter the freeroll tournament. I’ll never pay for chips so I guess I’ll just have to wait.

The password can be found on replay’s facebook page for the Sunday tournaments

Lildevil

1 Like

Ranchcracker,
There are lots of Freerolls, but the special Freeroll that’s called Facebook Freeroll (Sundays only) rewards those who have visited and LIKED Replay Poker on Facebook. If you go to the Replay Poker page on Facebook and scroll down, you’ll find a new password for every week. This password has nothing to do with your personal password.
Hope you can join us next Sunday!
Jan

1 Like

To get the password for the Facebook Freeroll: from the Lobby page, scroll down to the bottom, click on the Facebook symbol (takes you to the Replay facebook page), scroll down a little and you’ll see the post containing it :wink:

1 Like