Omaha hilo

When I am playing Hi Lo often my low is not recognized as the winner. even though the hand is listed by replay. does this happen to others?

Can you give us an example or two of that happening? Getting that information to the support folks would be very useful. Personally, I have never had Replay make the wrong call on the winning hand(s), though there have been a few times where I had to go back and replay the hand to understand why. Everytime I found it was right and I missed something, which is easy to do because there are so many moving parts and its on to the next hand so quickly. Doesnt mean it can’t happen though.

1 Like

Jenny no offense, played with u many times, you yell " replay shills" every time a person raises pre-flop lol, just imagine playing with bingo players ( all in pre flop ) lol:).

1 Like

I think Wayde MIGHT be new and not understand about using 2 only etc. I might complain about freezing, lagging etc. BUT Re-play NEVR gives the winner 2 to the wrong person:).

@bill8888 , Yep some issues with the site and most of the time from us lol may prevent us, from realizing who actually won a hand. But Replay never gives winner to wrong person. GL everyone at the tables, always have fun & may God Bless!!

1 Like