Nordic Warrior League Members!
Tonight’s No Limit Hold’em game is called “Valhalla’s Chosen”
Friday Night 20k entry! at 9pm EST.
Game is in 120 min!
Here is a link to tonight’s game lobby!

Valhalla’s Chosen

Now you can register three days in advance

2 Likes

I missed it but it looks like it was a fantastic game! Warriors!!

Congratulations @jdawg09 on the win, @_snowman , @tjmcfarland and @Younguru great finish.

Top 10

Rank Player Points Chips
1 jdawg09 24,293 174,825
2 snowman 17,178 97,125
3 tjmcfarland 14,026 67,987
4 Younguru 12,147 48,562
5 @mafus 10,864
6 @Excaliburns 9,918
7 @mctheKricket 9,182
8 @Slowpoke-r 8,589
9 @Nebulos 8,098
10 @Bradspam 7,682

LB is updated
Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q2

Great game @jdawg09 , Norris, TJ, and Mr Guru. Great game and a good crowd for a busy Friday night.

1 Like

Two Games tonight!
Tonight’s first game is called Medieval Matrix 20k
Saturday 20k entry! NL Omaha Hi/Lo
Game Tonight at 6:30pm EST.
Here is a link to tonight’s first game!
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6669718

Our second Saturday game tonight is called
“Odin’s Army” 20k entry!
No Limit Holdem at 9pm EST.
Here is a shortcut link to tonight’s game.
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6656072

You can register up to 3 days in advance.

Nordic Warriors Holdem in 30 min!

Our Saturday game tonight is called
“Odin’s Army” 20k entry!
No Limit Holdem at 9pm EST.
Here is a shortcut link to tonight’s game.

https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6656072

Saturday night Omaha Hi Lo. The warriors came to play tonight. Especially @slader43 and @jujube who put on a 61 hand, 25 minute heads up master class to close the game. @Excaliburns was amazing as well navigating a great 3rd place and our host @_Rain played a solid 4th place. Congrats to Kevin for also qualifying for the TOC. (Julie is already qualified as well).

See everyone for round two. RESPECT THE WARRIORS!!!

2 Likes

A historic night as we had 30 warriors and 5 payouts for the first time ever. Beer of your choise on Michael (ask for a steak too lol) A great game as the final table was an all star team. Bori said," This is the best league period." In the end @mrzick went all in as was rewarded with a victory beating @southwestmba 's pocket Kings with a two pair to take home the title. @jujube played over four hours of poker finishing 3rd after bringing home a 2nd just 10 minutes before this game started.
@MrFish68 braved the high surf to angle in for 4th and our good friend @Boricua25 shared his skill and sense of humor becoming the first chips paying 5th place finisher in NW history. So much respect for all of the Warriors tonight making this league stand apart from the rest. Congrats to @mrzick fro qualifying for the TOC as well.
image.

4 Likes

Mr Zick is the first to join the elite ranks of the Magnificent 7.

If you wish, pick a number Mr Zick - First choice!

The red carpet is out for you!

1. Chris Larabee Adams (played by Yul Brynner): A Cajun gunslinger and the group’s leader.
  2. Vin Tanner (played by Steve McQueen): A humorous drifter skilled at gunplay.
  3. Bernardo O’Reilly (played by Charles Bronson): A financially desperate member.
  4. Chico (played by Horst Buchholz): A brash young man eager to earn a reputation for courage.
  5. Lee (played by Robert Vaughn): A once-feared gunslinger who has lost his nerve.
  6. Britt (played by James Coburn): As adept with a knife as he is with a pistol.
  7. Harry Luck (played by Brad Dexter): An opportunistic fortune hunter who mistakenly believes that Chris will lead them to hidden Mexican treasure12. :cowboy_hat_face::movie_camera:

Now, where are the other 6 ringers?

3 Likes

And what my friend is this? love it I think.

4 Likes

The pay isn’t much… lol

Actually, there is no pay!

Just for fun you know trying to stop SW from breaking my record!

Thanks for going along with it!

4 Likes

@mrzick you are a true Warrior, beating our biggest field ever! Congratulations!
It has never been about the chips in our league, it’s about the victory, and sir yours is well deserved! you took on some of the best Replay has to offer.
@jujube all I got to say about you is WOW!!! you are not only a pleasure to play poker with, your take no prisoners skillset is top notch!
Someone needs to put up some kind of a wind breaker/jetty or a wall the wind from the SW is not easing up and could blow over the record collection!
OMG look at all the butter and herbs on that steak, now I am hungry!
Warriors!!!

5 Likes

AGREE! I don’t play in this league for the chips, I play for the chance to compete against some of the best tournament players on REPLAY! Beating the best is more satisfying than any chip amount!

6 Likes

Well, I had to get me some sleep 'cause you boys plump tuckered me out :cowboy_hat_face:
Congratulations to MrZick on the win, it was well deserved, as was sw’s 2nd spot.
Michael, it is always a pleasure playing with you. Thanks for all the great work that you and sw do to make this league the place to be.

5 Likes

Sure do miss Goatsoup right about now. He’d be a natural for 1. Chris Larabee Adams - Yul Brynner

Then again, he’d probably would’ve won the 1ST Quarter with 8 wins lol

That’s a low estimate too.

I agree with Julie 100%

We are blessed with great leadership in this league with Michael and Andy.

Also, Sue behind the scenes helping to find the best of the best players and people.

It’s that combination that brings together a strong, competitive field in a friendly environment.

Truly a joy and to look forward to throughout the week!

2 Likes

Sorry SW I have been duped!

2 Likes

Thanks _Rain not sure how I won but glad I did. Thanks for inviting me to play in this exciting league!

1 Like

Thank you, jujube, you are one of few players that I play careful with. You are so ruthless in your approach and really lucky! LOL Thank you as I have to play better against you and that helps me in other games, KEEP it up.

1 Like

You did it by utilizing Daniel Negreanu’s favorite hand!

3 Likes