Nordic Warriors League

I am a proud member here I love this league no egos no drama just fun …All very cool awesome players here! Michael u do a hell of a great job running this league!!! tyvm 4 inviting me here! Love all u guys…Bodie.

5 Likes

Well said Bodie. We love you also. Even when you take me out. See you tonight.

5 Likes

Nordic Warrior League Members!
Tonight’s game is called Valhalla’s Chosen
Friday Night 20k entry!
No Limit Hold’em
Game Tonight at 9pm EST.
Here is a link to tonight’s game!
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6464367

It’s people like you Bodie that make this such a great league, thank you for being a part of this journey!

3 Likes

Well done Warriors! great game tonight!
Congratulations @Magnanimous on the win!
Wizard, Trish and Don all in the money and fantastic play tonight!
Congrats Trish on taking the lead in NL Holdem
Here is the final table

Rank Player Points Chips
1 @Magnanimous 26,506 208,125
2 @vtpcwizard 18,742 115,625
3 @Trish-da-Fish 15,303 80,937
4 @tinboat 13,253 57,812
5 @jobe2010 11,854
6 @Bradspam 10,821
7 @tjmcfarland 10,019
8 @Slowpoke-r 9,371
9 @slader43 8,836
10 @southwestmba 8,382

Holdem LB

Link to LB
Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q1

3 Likes

Big Congrats to Mags and a Special Congrats to Trish for being at the top of the LB now. Well done my friend. Well deserved!! See you all later. Good Luck tonight. Have fun.

2 Likes

Nordic Warrior League Members!
Two Games tonight! first starts now
Tonight’s first game is called Valhalla PKO it is in the new Progressive Knock Out format.
Saturday 20k entry! PKO No Limit Holdem
PKO Game Tonight at 6:30pm EST.
You can register up to 3 days in advance.
Here is a link to tonight’s PKO game!
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6497445

Hello Nordic Warriors, Private League friends!

I am hoping you can play tonight.

You can register up to 3 days in advance.

“Odin’s Army” Saturday 20k entry!

No Limit Holdem Game Tonight at 9pm EDT.

Here is a shortcut link to tonight’s game.
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6466727

1 Like

Tonights PKO results congrats Fastmama

Winners:

• 1 - @FastMama (74,000 chips)
  • 2 - @EJ13 (44,400 chips)
  • 3 - Rain (29,600 chips)

Bounty Winners:

3 Likes

Warriors!! Another great battle these warriors are not laying down weapons, they are swinging axes and swords, I am pretty sure I got stuffed into an iron maiden tonight.

Congratulations Brad on the win!

Heads up tonight between Brad and Uwe was fantastic great game!!

Tom played excellent and came in 3rd! SW played well made the money and 4th place

Here is the final Table

Rank Player Points Chips
1 @Bradspam 25,970 199,800
2 @Nemesis67 18,364 111,000
3 @Nicasurf 14,994 77,700
4 @southwestmba 12,985 55,500
5 @jryoungman 11,614
6 @mrzick 10,603
7 @krista- 9,816
8 @_snowman 9,182
9 @RavenL 8,657

Holdem LB

Link to LB
Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q1

2 Likes

Congrat to Brad (and his poker playing ringer of a cat) and Nemesis and Nica for a really fun game and to Michael for the Iron Maiden :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I need to say something. Yesterday while our son celebrated his birthday in Heaven, I was able to celebrate his day with the best friends here on Replay. Thank you for being such awesome friends :blue_heart: :blue_heart: Congrats Mama and Brad on their tough wins.

5 Likes

We were very happy to spend time with you here, I know some days are tougher than others, but it’s really nice to have a place where some silly person can put a smile on your face when things are tough, I always try my best to get somebody to laugh every day, even if it’s at me. It’s a proven medical fact that positivity can help people heal faster. Big hugs for you friend!

4 Likes

Sue thank you for being my friend! We all need them in life to get through it.Life sucks sometimes and you have to turn it into a positive and friends and sure help !!! Smile through the bad times and eventually that river ace will hit!I had fun last night even though my kings got ran over by a army tank :slight_smile: your friend…Bodie.

3 Likes

Thank you Michael. I think I know someone who will laugh at you. All in fun. He loves to shop at Ollies. :))

2 Likes

It is very easy to be your friend. Just be yourself and remember to be positive. The good out weighs the bad.

2 Likes

Thanks …I know sometimes I go mach 12 at the tables and I am on some new meds now trying to even me out they are helping and I am trying to get better at my though process so if I type something that does not make sense just in your head say he can not help it he is jacked up on new meds )Yes Good always wins Sue! Rock on!

2 Likes

I am neurodivergent, but not medicated, you think @SharonSmarty has lists, I have lived my life off of lists, there is 3x4 foot glass white board in my kitchen, my brain processes data at an alarming rate, I can be annoying when I finish peoples sentences before they do, I can visualize in 3D both the art I make and entire projects before I draft them. I learned to use it as a talent, my livelihood/work revolves around it, not a deficit a gift. Your gift to us Bodie is every time I see you are in one of the games, a smile comes to my face, I know I am going to have a good time and laugh out loud a few times while sitting alone at my computer, playing against a very talented player, you just be you, and all will be good!

3 Likes

Bless you @Sue13. I am glad we could lift your spirits on a tough day. You are a treat to play with your positivity and your skill and your wonderful attitude is something I admire and strive to achieve. Thank you for letting us give something back.

3 Likes