NEW FEATURE: Progressive Bounty Tournaments - NOW LIVE!

I really enjoy playing the PKO tournaments. I would think it would be great if the loot was presented in a small gold sack. Thanks and keep it up.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Under the Gun from basic Holdem to?
This daily tournament has changed … from basic Holdem, now to some kind of sparkle game to increase sales?

Seems from reading these posts that players on this site like progressive KO tables. Myself, I like Holdem 7 with no fluff, and I expect regular RP patron would agree. However, most regular players will not play most PKO tournaments because of: the player quality, risk and format…
I may lose my reg daily player bonus if I cannot time my day to play Malik which now does not include Under the Gun. …
Just my thoughts

1 Like

The first NL Holdem PKO was played in my Nordic Warriors private league yesterday, I have to say it was a blast.
My Players don’t play for the chips, they play for points on a leader board, as well as winning quarterly championships, payouts are nothing like the lobby games and most of my members have millions anyway. It was nice to see players that didn’t win chips from the 1,2,3,4 position get some bounties even though they didn’t make final table. Thank you, Rob and staff, for allowing me to use this format, I think it’s going to be a solid format going forward, and a positive method of chip distribution in a fun and interesting way. There will always be folks that don’t like change or sharing, I for one think it is fantastic.

1 Like

Hi
I think you could add some more PKO(or KO) Tournaments.
They are really poplar.
I personally would play more if you had them.
Thank you

1 Like

Do you think you can have the “Beat The Staff” staff members have a somewhat similar look?

That miniature, tiny red dot thingy has got to go. (If you know what I mean)

I mean, it is “Beat The Staff”, yet it’s hard (for me) to determine the Staff!