Messages sent to email

I noticed that something has changed when I get an email notification , last week I was able to read any messages sent to me on replay , I was able to read the message without having to log in to Replay .
Now when I get an email all I see is the below and I have to go to Replay to read the message . I have not changed anything in my settings to explain the change . I prefer to read messages through my email .

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up Sharon! I have been fiddling with my settings all week thinking it was something this totally useless technical person had done!
I too hope it can be corrected as it is annoying to have to sign in to the site in the middle of the night!
I will have a word with “he who must be obeyed”

2 Likes

Oh good it’s not just me .

1 Like

I have the same, not to happy with the change and really hope we can go back to how it was !

2 Likes

Same issue for the last week or so…annoying lol

1 Like

Hey all, happy to explain this one.

We’ve begun using a new mailing service. Responses to emails all go to our support team, and we had an influx of players replying to our email instead of going to their PM inbox on the site and responding there. The “do not reply” messaging ends up being ignored. Not only has it been creating additional work for the staff, but we assume players don’t want us reading their personal messages, either! So we changed the message to a link where you can directly read/reply on the site.

We are currently looking at the added cost of adding a bounce-back mailbox to make this a little less annoying for everyone. Hang tight and we hope to have a better experience for you soon!

7 Likes

E-mails sent to me on laptop either forever loads or pops up gibberish, but on cell can read them. Either way at least I know I have message and can go to Replay to read. Such is my life.

1 Like

Yes i think that changed 6-8 weeks ago, but even before the change you still had to log into Replay site to reply. Thanks @fizzymint for the explanation and it would be nice to be able to reply also without signing in.