lost 9k chips, I pushed all in and the window changed to looby. I'm a new player and can find my game. I lost 9k. Do I have any recourse?

lost 9k chips, I pushed all in and the window changed to looby. I’m a new player and can find my game. I lost 9k. Do I have any recourse?

Hi Sage,
If you loose your game window for some reason, simply go to your dashboard, and look for “My Games and Tournaments” click on the table listed and the table page will reopen (assuming you are not playing on a mobile device I don’t know how it works there).

Btw, If you were already all in and lost chips it is because you lost the hand not because the window closed. If the table window closes and you have live cards the hand continues for you until some action is required by you which, since you were all in, there would have been none. If the table window closed as you were going all in and your all in didn’t register then the hand would have continued for you until your next action and then the hand would have been folded when you did not act. If you did indeed loose chips because of some glitch you can contact support by clicking on the question mark (help) icon at the top of the page a pop up will open and at the bottom of the pop up is a button “contact us” click it and you can rep[ort your issue. I have found the support staff to be very helpful in the past. Hope this helps :smiley:

1 Like