Please help me out-I register, pay, and can't play

I registered for 50,000 (not much to many players but a lot for me :wink: it had 15 min late registration, it let me register, and said my table was being assigned, I waited, refreshed my screen, and nothing. I looked at the list and I was at 0 chips. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. What am I doing wrong? I can’t keep playing if my money keeps getting wasted. I lose enough on my own. Please share your thoughts.

1 Like

It’s absolutely time to write to support@replaypoker.com. Let them know what is happening. They can research, trouble-shoot, and refund your chips if you deserve a refund. They’re fantastic in their responsiveness and very fair, always.

5 Likes

*use to play a lot and suddently I could not get connected,I used face book
to get connected and it does not work anymore,

how come I get no answer,

Sign in using your username and password.

1 Like

jmbrunet, sorry to be slow to respond. If Craig’s advice doesn’t work, then you should probably contact support@replaypoker.com. Hopefully this has been straightened out already.

2 Likes

This is not an official response, but if something like this happens and the app seems to freeze, it may be effective to reboot your computer, tablet, or phone and click on that tournament again. You may find that you are already at the table, and have just lost a few minutes at very low blinds.

2 Likes

When I have an app freeze I uninstall it then reinstall it. Look for an update. Works every time.

1 Like