Knock it off with the "we got cookies" popups. I'm starting to gain weight. :)

Asking for a friend.

10 Likes

Yes, the cookie popup is out of control. Clicking on it once when you sign in should be enough!!!

7 Likes

I sent a notice to support on this, havenā€™t heard back yet. Yes this is irritating, thought it was just me!

7 Likes

It is very annoying, perhaps because itā€™s a change in what we are used to. However while thinking objectively, the site has that right to market their product, which is the games played and offers, etc.

2 Likes

Very Annoying! Why do we have to be reminded that Replay uses cookies every time we log in? Or, Donā€™t sweat the petty stuff and by all means Donā€™t pet the sweaty stuff! :wink:

5 Likes

Well mostly this is a European thing, Replay must warn you they store (tracking-)cookies on your computer/tablet/cellphoneā€¦ This means every time you get logged out they have to ask and explain again what they store and why, before you can log in.

1 Like

Yes, please remove the cookies notifications! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey all, thanks for reporting this in here, this is definitely not meant to be happening every time you log in. I have reported this to the tech team and will hopefully be fixed soon!

5 Likes

VERY ANNOYING

4 Likes

I donā€™t see it, maybe because of adblocker, but I do still see those Tournament pop-ups on the Dashboard page when opening the site.

2 Likes

Are you telling me replay poker uses cookies?

4 Likes

Itā€™s very frustrating. I even tried to deactivate the unnecessary cookies and it wouldnā€™t let me pick any option other than ā€˜reject allā€™. I thought it would help if I clicked something to make the popups stop. But no, the cookie popups are still coming at me full force. Multiple bugs in that script for sure.

2 Likes

Same here. I never see the cookie disclosure, that requires one to act with a mouse click. I thought earlier, the complaintā€™s were about the pop upā€™s on the home page

@AngelinaB .Are you asking why does the disclosure stating, the site accepts cookies when we sign in pop up & require a click of I Got It exist ? I never see that disclosure maybe because of my browser. I use a browser that blocks all adds, trackers and cookies.

1 Like

It was very annoying for sure. Hopefully its gone now,

2 Likes

Thought it was only me, until now, it is awwwww NUTS:)ā€¦

3 Likes

Lite, seems to be fixed now, it was popping up every time I changed a page, clicked ā€œGot Itā€ but it would come back on next page. I never saw it before this glitch happened. Good luck at the tables my friend.

3 Likes

I donā€™t do anything when I see itā€¦just click sign on and ignore it. Donā€™t know why it is there but it must make Replay feel good. And nobody wants to tick off the dealer, do we? LOLOL!

3 Likes

Great news, Thanks & gl at on the tables

2 Likes

Totally agree.

2 Likes

I think the problem has been resolved. gl at the tables. :smiley:

2 Likes