Just playing some old songs

Sam Cooke - - Nothing Can Change This Love (doo-wop version)
For the players seriously ‘hooked’ on poker.
I’m ‘not’ an addict! Just enjoy the new experience. :laughing:
(Yeah, keep telling yourself that…) :roll_eyes:
One of my all-time favorite vocalists

4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes
5 Likes

Anything Patsy Cline sang is worth listening to.

7 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Absolutely amazing female vocalist.

1 Like

Lots of good covers of this. Different beat than most and my favorite cover of this old song.

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Beautiful Woman with a beautiful voice. Remember all the songs my parents played. They should play them more today. I mostly loved that you could understand the words back then. And the music was the best. Yes, I listen mostly to oldies and Country. Just my taste.

1 Like

This one doesn’t have the lyrics, but the moves are awesome. lol

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Oh great. This one was a favorite when I was kid. Could never remember the bands name. I’ll have to research them later.

1 Like

Couldn’t find one decent quality recording (distortion in background) of Little Eva’s version.
Found this. One of the best covers I’ve heard of this one.
Michelle Whittum (in yellow dress on left) of “Its My Party” nails it! Great voice.

2 Likes

Here you go :+1:t2:

4 Likes

It’s close.Still can hear the fuzzy distortion buzz in the band. I went thru about 30 versions and hear the same. I even tried remastering it myself but it’s still there slightly.
Just one of my fussy musician quirks. :grin:

1 Like

Heck with the song. I love those dresses. :)))) My wedding consisted of 4 bridesmaids and a maid of honor all in different color dresses. It was beautiful. Just mentioned that since this is the old time section. haha

1 Like