I went from 0 chips to 1 billion in 6 months. Just wanted to say thanks!

Hi mate and welcome to the forums

We actually played a fair bit together months ago and I have a note on you at 60M and 135M chip count, so I can attest to the fact you probably never bought chips and never needed to!

I’m surprised you didn’t start playing earlier, when covid pushed an influx of players to the site.

You were grinding hella hard at times! Many times I came online you were playing, same time zone so not super surprising.

I actually have many friends that are good players that have built massive bankrolls very quickly in a short time playing high stakes on RP.

HOW TO WIN ON RP

It surprises me how much average players complain on RP and struggle to win!

I think its worth noting the basics of your journey. You only played ring, mostly 6MAX as far as I noticed. You played multiple tables 4 or more at MED and 2 or more at HIGH stakes. You played a hell of a lot. You played a fairly basic, winning strategy.

Its a pretty simple strategy to win a LOT on RP.

Former professional poker player, MTT or cash?

I think what players struggle with the most is psychological. Many good players are a testament to the fact RP is easy to beat for a lot of chips with a decent & intelligent strategy.

I’d love to see some hands of unimaginable bad luck!

I never noticed you chatting at my tables, although I also frequently dont chat either. I guess fortunately or unfortunately we never really butted heads, yelled at each other or got too mad?!?!?! lol

I joined RP back in 2015 and played for a few years and then quit for several years. I have a RP friend who basically started at the same time and managed to make it into the top 10 playing against the best players on the site. He basically stopped playing mostly, and now occasionally plays.

Thoughts and feelings on the journey in general? Back in 2015 I meet many players and made friends and we Skyed a lot. Did you make a conscious decision to not chat much and make friends on the site? At what point was 1B the goal?

Its definitely more distracting chatting and making friends if winning the MAX is the objective.

Good luck off the tables!
Dogs

1 Like