HTML5 Table Feedback

Try opening in Opera or slim-jet, should see a difference.

I’m using Windows 10 … I have NO Idea how to open with Opera or slim jet or anything else … This is very frustrating

I know hun, You have to download these browsers, but they don’t mess with 10. I have these 3 now trying to find out what one I like best. except instead of 10 I use 7

1 Like

You download them… they are browsers like Edge

oh sry didn’t see Frans post :upside_down_face:

I’m using Chrome on Win10, and have no problems with the new tables.

I’m still getting used to them, but they do work. I think somehow the old tables were easier for me to read, but I’m not sure why that is exactly. I think the cards, the chips, everything, just stood out more on the old tables.

7 Likes

Well it took me a while to figure it out but I got Chrome to work and I guess I can give these “New Coke” tables a shot … Thanks bud

P.S Why did they suggest Microsoft Edge is not work? SMH

2 Likes

MS Edge has had it’s own problems and is on it’s way out according to articles like this

I use Edge and have windows 10 with no problems. According to that article the switch you are talking about Grandy was suppose to take place in January. As far as I know i’m still on “edge” lol :wink:

Edge still exists, but it’s a Chromium-based browser now. It should work just fine, and it’s a good option for former IE users, as you can import your settings and favorites:

I stand corrected :slightly_smiling_face:

LOL

It seems like the MTT beta game is functioning fine. That’s the most important part of course. I am hoping that the playability issues will be addressed once the engine is running smoothly. The information is hard to see and the overall layout strains the eyes. I don’t know how software development typically goes or how difficult these changes will be to make. If the past is any indicator of the future, I am confident that Replay Poker will address the concerns of its users and create an appealing and stable environment in short order.

3 Likes

I like the old tables 10 times better than the “new look”. During the beta I was able to find the old style but now thay are all the new style. It is not the same experience. Cards are smaller and harder to read, The old format was straightforward and easy to keep track of what was going on.

4 Likes

Oh well, so it goes. It’s been fun while it lasted for me.

Playing more online poker here would’ve been a nice diversion right now if the UI was still tolerable to interact with.

Seems like it would’ve made more sense to make the new HTML5 tables look and function identical to the prior layout and then gradually tweak the appearance and add/change functions after that.

7 Likes

I’m having a hard time with the new tables. The problem is it takes longer to see other players actions because the cards and chips are smaller I make lots of mistakes that i would not on the other tables with the time that is allotted. The stats that I need to see all the time is now where I have to click between chat and stats makes it hard to concentrate on playing. Thank you Mark

6 Likes

The new tables don’t always accurately record the winning hand. For example, hand #587142556 is listed as “Winning hand: Full House, Sixes over Sevens” in the description. It is actually 7’s full of 6’s.

These “New Coke” Tables have alot of problems … but I just watched that hand and it it correctly shown in chat as Full House 7s full of 6s

Dealer: ** Hand [ 587142556 ] started **

Dealer: Dealt to board: [ 7d 6d 7s ]

Dealer: Dealt to board: [ 9h ]

Dealer: snakes7676 shows [ 7h 6s ] Full House, Sevens full of Sixes

Dealer: rvpoppop shows [ 5h 8d ] Straight, Five to Nine

Dealer: Dealt to board: [ Ah ]

Dealer: Showdown: Main pot, 967,000 chips

Dealer: snakes7676 wins 967,000 chips with: Full House, Sevens full of Sixes

But IMHO they still aren’t A LOT of players mug of beer

In the chat yes, in the description of the hand in the replay, no
I pulled the quote directly from the replay page

What is Replay page ???