HTML5 Table Feedback

Agreed about the feedback

It’s almost impossible for me to send feedback while still playing. (I’m very slow at the keyboard)

Next observation:
Today I had a weird experience that I don’t remember having before.

While trying to leave feedback, my time expired.

It was impossible for me to rejoin the game without actually leaving the table and then returning.

My screen looked like I was seated at the table.
The button to Stand (leave table) was available
I sat there while the blinds went around three times without recognizing me.

I then had to hit the “Stand” button, confirm I wanted to leave the table, and then I was immediately able to return (after being asked how much $$$ I wanted to sit down with)

You may already know this but hitting the F11 button will reload the table.

Have used F5 but not F11. I’ll try F11 next time too.

1 Like

same here Jan

oops, I meant F5…F11 is full screen…which come to think about it, I may have learned from you Jan :grin:

1 Like

Oh Randy, you flatter me. I don’t know enough technology to ever be a source of new information for anyone, I promise! I think we both got F5 from Ron (Alan) or Dan (LilDevil).
But I do so want you to keep believing I knew this on my own! lol
Jan

2 Likes

LOL, maybe you’re right, I just remembered it was someone I know and respect. :wink:

if anybody wants to beta test with me tnite i’ll be on beta royal for a little bit! tks!

Early on in the Beta Testing, I was able to see those tables as a watcher. 10 min ago I tried to look in on JanCee , and she shows on my friends list as offline, yet on 2 of those tables. When I attempt to open those tables it says Table Closed.

Has there been a chg in policy ??
Did I misunderstand orig policy ??
Are non Testers, now, forbidden to audit tables as watchers,
even if they are not allowed chat privilages or participate ??
Sassy

Hi Sarah , I am a Tester and I see the same Table Closed message for some test tables . Don’t know why.

1 Like

The issue is that the friends list isn’t updating in real time, so even though JanCee was displaying as being at those tables, she’d actually left / went offline earlier, and the tables had since closed naturally. This bug has been reported to our tech team.

3 Likes

When this is corrected, I hope it becomes known as “The JanCee Patch.” My 15 minutes of fame will then be fulfilled. lol

5 Likes

Thanks Fizzy/Sharon,
Her profile said same thing, so that confused me more.
Tha planets have not alligned for me to be a tester and
while its unfortunate, I’m ok with it… ( I am dissapointed )
All I wanted to do was check out the progress of how
stuff looked and beta-test my options of being HTML5 compliant.

Thanks both of you, and if helped any to know both my FR
and JC’s profile showed incorrectly, kewl.
Sassy

1 Like

Fizzy,
With the new open Beta tables, I have some great info, but kinda am restricted to msgs, and alot wasnt feedback applicable, and not for a post here. Without getting in trouble,… thru msgs ( cause support box is way to small )… whom can I send stuff to without ruffle’n anyone’s feathers ?? Since I will keep my notes, I won’t ever report things twice, so only this 1st one is so long/extensive…
Any guidance is apriciated, please and thank you…
Sassy

Good job, Sassy!

This is a post from Fizzymint in the Beta Client News Thread:

fizzymintPlayer Operations Manager

Nov 19

A quick note to mention that reporting feedback as it happens is most helpful, since the feedback tool will automatically grab a screenshot for our devs. However, I understand that some may not want to interrupt their play. If you prefer to wait until later to report your feedback, copying the hand number where you ran into the issue and including it in your report would be a great help.

Could you please follow these instructions when wishing to send in reports. This would be most helpful

Sat at the new beta tables the other day to get a feel for them but now I can’t locate them anymore…what’s up?

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!

Are beta testers still getting rewarded for playing 50 hands on a beta table?