How to win 10 mtts and get that achievment?

Hello guys :slight_smile: This is “kinda” hard for me to win single multy table tournament, but how can I do it almost 10 times?? I’m playing replaypoker since 2019 and still do not understand this thing :frowning:

Hi , Poker involves Luck and Skill. I believe the only thing we have control of, is the skill. I can only suggest to improve our skill level will increase the amount of games/MTT’s, we win. By playing the cards dealt to us the best way possible, learning our opponents weaknesses/strengths and by displaying patience, discipline and faith on every hand dealt. Hope you get that achievement soon & GL at the tables :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @r8staroflucis ,

There’s a easy way to earn this achievement.

Just play the Satellite to 7.5K or 20K MTT.

It counts as a 1st win finish if you win a ticket.

Technically, just win 10 tickets from any Satellite and you will unlock that achievement.

3 Likes

this is pretty interest! ty :cat:

1 Like

Great idea @Iuffy to earn the achievement, @r8staroflucis , and play your strategy, with patience, discipline and faith to reach the payout.

1 Like

I did it now:

I needed 9 wins, and played on 11 days 16 MTT Satellites to 7.5k/20k. Result: 16x 2.5k paid (40k), 9x 7.5k ticket won (67.5k) + some thousand chips won for being bubbled.
I used the 3 free 2.5k tickets what we got last week.

I can play the won tickets next weeks, or i think there are some 7.5k buy in SNG promos too.
Many of the Satellites get canceled, not enough players to start. All want to use the late registration. If 5 players are on start, then are on end of late registration >30 players at the tables.