How did someone get $36 billion at a 250k/500k table?

If you are replying to me, I don’t see any previous posts regarding easily getting around banishment. But if I missed something you saw, PLEASE advise me. I am very interested in reading it. Thank you!

Look at the ones in green.

1 Like

Green? The only highlighted ones I have are yellow from [fizzymint] and nothing at all is mentioned about circumventing banishment…

It would help immensely if you could just ccp whatever comment was made about circumventing banishment. Thanks…

they are green on my screen

1 Like

Whatever the color, you didn’t help me by ccping anything about banishment. And LO and BEHOLD, I’ve created a new account to reply to you within the time it took you to reply back to me. SO, again, what has RP done to prevent this? Obviously nothing…

Unfortunately, the reply shows my usual name. But if you you click on to 123mickey123, you will see a brand new account…

I’m NOT a hacker and NOT trying to subterfuge RP, but see how easy it is to set up a new account in minutes? Now if I could figure out how they got their billions in chips, that would be very interesting…

You can’t start banning IP addresses. Many players use connections and WiFi in retirement communities, libraries, hot spots etc. Replay knows how to handle this.

2 Likes

I don’t know how they are handling it Craig. I tried to show Will_Lira how easy it was to create a new account…

Once the account is created, the easiest, most private way to pump and dump chips that I can think of would be to ‘invite’ other accounts to a private no-limit table…

Say just 2 accounts are used. 3000 chips each to start and then one loses all, get replenished 2500 every few minutes, loses again over a months time, that’s a whole lot of chips…

There were actually 3 accounts involved, the day after the two accounts concerned were deleted another account appeared with Billions of chips, I see this account aslo has disappeared now.

Clearly the problem isnt solved or it wouldnt have happened again the very next day

KA741
(Tomwest74/Nova724)name change
Kraanvogel1

Hand #858474747
Hand #858463912
Hand #858530707
Hand #858439590
Hand #858719071
Hand #858434087

Personally I found it very amusing to watch

Relax friends they are fake chips to be enjoyed and it was one of the more interesting things to see on the site.

Well, thank you for that. Like I said creating new accounts is simple, but to come up with billions in a day. That’s way beyond me…

Well actually there where 4 accounts newly set up … TomWest74, KA741. Cuervo742, Nova724 (These 2 accounts started playing approx 3am 5/1/2020) The account Kraanvogel1 was an established account (2017) had many friends and badges and a few endorsements (So they either hacked that one or were a mole for a bit) … When that account was closed they had 2 Billion in bank and had left 16B on table … They had been practicing on lower stakes tables a few days before and still have a few accounts active. I have found at least 1 other established account that they control and are playing now with only 1 Million in it started with around 2k on 4/30/2022 and playing 2/4 took 800 chips and turned it into 170k and left and started playing Mtts … in chat TomWest74 said they had other accounts that would and could not be found (and so far those accounts are still active as I type this)

ps 1 interesting thing about the KA741 account was as they were playing on tables it showed “online” on the Profile and their chip balance NEVER showed up on top list like TomWest74 Neither did Nova724

Sorry to say to the Homers but this goes much deeper then a surface wound

This reminds me of a White House Press Sec saying that the US economy is fine and all the blame is Russas fault :zipper_mouth_face:

Good Luck with this one The Goat :goat: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fair enough you look better educated on the subject than myself, I didnt get a chance to see that lastest accounts stats as the whole site jammed for 30min or so

Was replay hacked? On Saturday, 4/30/22, two players showed up for the first time, both holding more chips than the first place player on the site, well over 20 billion each. TomWest74 and KA741 were their names, both showing as being from Argentina. Their play was loose and very fishy, and they now hold all of the top 10 biggest hands ever for the site. What happened!? Anyone know? Their accounts were seemingly shut out the same day, but not before they added huge payouts to several players. Anyone with more information please add it to this thread. I think a response from someone at replay would be appropriate. Hand #858474747 is an example of how things went that day.

Can we just drop this discussion please?

The players involved have been identified, the games have been, loosely speaking “reversed” and the players have been banned.

The chip transfers have been reversed.

I don’t know what else can be asked of the Replay staff.

The “breakin” is fixed and the chip balances have been adjusted.

TA

Slava Ukraini

3 Likes

all due respect. we can discuss this all we want. you don’t have to open this thread. this is a serious matter, no harm is being done.

2 Likes

Ok, the correct “expression” is " all due respect": the meaning being that “I give you the respect that you are owed and, with respect, I choose to differ”. “all do respect” implies that everyone, gives respect regardless of whether that respect is earned or appropriate.

The reason that I suggest that the matter may be dropped is because the problem has been fixed.

Stupid people may lay the stick upon the dead horse but those of us who are not that stupid will understand that the problem is that the horse is dead. The cause of the problem is known.

Let’s try to be just a little bit less stupid :slight_smile:

TA

Slava Ukraini