Hi. I'm missing 37,000 chips i

after closing ring game chips was not added

I checked your game history and you’re right something went wrong when leaving the table, your last hand was: http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/73708957

So the 37,332 chips you left with weren’t returned to your bank. We had an issue last week, which we finally appear to have fixed at the very end of the day yesterday. We’ll run a check on Mon to see if anyone else was affected, and then automatically correct their balances. But in the meantime I’ve gone ahead and refunded you that amount.

Sorry about that, and thanks for reporting it.

HEY PAUL, THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME, AGAIN, I JUST TRIED TO CHANGE SEATS, AT INDIANAPOLIS 2K/4K, AND Y’ALL TOOK OVER 1 MILLION CHIPS, FOR NO REASON AT ALL, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME, THE FIRST TIME Y’ALL TOOK OVER 20 MILLION, BUT Y’ALL DID RETURN THEM BACK TO ME HOURS LATER, AND THIS TIME Y’ALL TOOK OVER 1 MILLION CHIPS, AND I HAVE’NT HEARD NOTHING FROM Y’ALL, OR GOT MY CHIPS BACK, MY NAME IS ANTWAN 865, NOW I CAN’T PLAY, BECAUSE I HAVE NO CHIPS, BECAUSE Y’ALL JUST TOOK THEM ALL!!! WHAT’S GOING ON???

Indeed some players experienced some delay to get their chips back. But your chips should be credit back to you by now.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience.