God of HU

Well done @Immafish! You spanked him like a naughty monkey.

3 Likes

SunPokerFish, go HU 1/2k or 2k/4k, I’ll have a double digit bb/100 winrate against non-GTO fish :slight_smile:

Interesting how you think you can see the future.

Calling me names has hurt my feelings, I don’t think we can be friends now.

4 Likes

is not name callling?

The face-off 1000/2000, if you are not scared.

Oh geez, are you going to double dog dare me next?

I mostly play MTTs. If and when we get heads up at an MTT final table, I’ll gladly play you. Other than that, why would you think I would go out of my way to cater to your desires?

If we meet, it will be on my terms, you don’t call the shots.

2 Likes

Says the guy that paid off a trappy nit on the river with Q5o.

1 Like

Put this hand in solver, Qx is an instant river call

Then I shoulda jammed on you :rofl: - if it’s an instant call why’d you take so long to make it?

1 Like

No, that wasn’t name calling. Do I have to explain everything?

If I were to say, “Drive that pickup truck like a sportscar,” would you claim I was calling the truck a sports car? That would be kinda goofy, yes?

Likewise, saying he spanked you LIKE a naughty monkey means he spanked you the same way one might spank a naughty monkey. In other words, spanked AS IF you were a naughty monkey.

Note that I did not say, “spank him because he IS a naughty monkey,” or “way to spank THAT naughty monkey.” This would be name calling, and highly refined men such as myself don’t resort to such childish activities.

Now this conversation is over, have a nice day!

1 Like

Who spanked who? He has to range bet flop and after turn and river any bet (even shove) with Qx is GTO approved and so it to call small raise, even push with Qx

It seems like you don’t know what are you talking about (it’s opinion based on your GTO understanding, not an insult

You were offered fair HU duel and you chickened out. Now the conversation is over.

I believe this topic has been exhausted and has become provocative rather than a discussion. Therefore I am closing it.

4 Likes